Chapter One

Avalaynah's P.O.V

I laughed along with Chelsea and Neill as we made jokes in the front of the class room. Our new teacher still hasnt came along and i was getting irritated. I'll miss mrs.Hudson she was the only teacher i liked like foreal.  "Ok Laynah why did the chicken cross the road?" Chelsea asked as i looked off in space thinking my mind  away. "Uhh i dont know" I chuckled. "To get hit by a car" We all busted out laughing hearing the mean comments come from everyone behind us. The door opened and a man around his twenties walked in. Me and Chelsea shut up and you could hear the whispers in the back of the class. "Hello class i am Mr. Bieber and i am your new home room teacher" "Hi mr. bieber" The class a.k.a all the sluts giggled. I rolled my eyes and slumped in my seat. "He's hot" Chelsea whispered scooting her desk by mine along with Neill's. "He ok but im not into the men thing yet" "Look he's eyeing you" She whispered in my ear pushign my face torwars him. "You're always thinking someones eyeing me im not even hot or cute or whatever the fuck you guys say" I chuckled looking back at her. I felt eyes on me and looked up. Mr. Bieber was standing there with work sheets in his hand looking at me. My eyes went wide and i nodded. "Here you go" He said breathlesly. "Arent you a little young to be a teacher?" Chelsea blurted out. "Im 20 and yes i get that alot i was very smart in school so they rasied me 3 grades." "Mhm" I mumbled starting my work sheet. "I dont think i caught your name or any of your names" He said raising his voice so the class could hear him. "Are we doing to go around the room thing?" The wierd kid in the back of the class said. Everyone looked back at him shocked he never talked. He was pretty cute though all the sluts have tried even Chelsea not saying shes a slut but she knows her boys and men. Mr. Bieber smiled back at him and nodded. "Yes actually we are. Starting with you" He smiled a genuine smile and nodded his head at me. "Me?" I questioned a small blush going to my cheeks. "Yes you" He said his eyes sparkling. I stood up and faced the class room. "Uhh as you guys know im 15 my name is Evalaynah-Rose but most people call me Rose and Laynah. I guess thats all" I shurgged and sat back down. "Evalaynah-Rose"He whispered. The way my name fell off is tongue gave me this funny feeling in my stomach. "He toatally has the hots for you" Chelsea whispered in my ear making my cheeks heat up. I looked down moving  a piece of hair behind my ear.

I doodled as Mr. Bieber went over our vocabulary words. "Evalaynah" My name was called and i snapped my head up. "Yes?" "Did you hear my question?" "Uhmmm" I stuttered a small snicker coming from the rest of the class. "I said can you spell the word Articulate" He sounded out for me. " A r t i c u l a t e" I said putting force on each word showing my confidence. He smiled and nodded. "Good job" His smile didn't meet his eyes not one bit as i sat down. I kept doodling not caring on what he was saying. I heard someone calling me and i looked over. Ugh not Richard i made a poker face and he threw something at me. "What" I whispered. "Can i use a pencil?" He asked showing me his broken pencil from afar. I sighed and peeked back at Mr. Bieber he was helping another student so i snuck over to Richard and handed him my pencil. "Thanks Love" He said in his english accent. He was a exchanged student from London and now hes just like one of us. He had a big crush on me and took every chance he had to ask em on a date. "Hey want to go out tonight?" "No Richard i already told you i don't have those type of feeling for you" "I'll win you over one day" I rolled my eyes and turned around. Just my luck Mr. Bieber was standing behind me with his arms crossed and is eyebrows furrowed together. "You were out of your seat because?" "I was just giving Richard a pencil" I said feeling small. He was towering over me like i was a baby in a crib. I gulped and he pointed to my seat. I slowly went to my seat and sat down. I could feel someone *cough* Mr. Bieber. Starring at my butt as i walked to my desk. He walked past me and his leg brushed against my thigh. A shock went through me and i jumped. "Did you see that how he watched you when you walked away" Chelsea whispered excitedly. "No hes just a pervert looking at an 15 years old ass" I snapped quietly. She flinched back and rolled her eyes. "Whatever" She mumbled flipping her blonde hair to the side. Chelsea was beautiful i just loved her look. Her green eyes and blonde hair then she has a nice set of pody parts. If you know what i mean. Like she wears a 34D Im only in 34B. I shook my head at my thoughts and looked at the time 5 more mintues. Hmmmm. I looked over at Neill who was counting the mintues on his watch. "Neill how long do we got?" "3 minutes and 5 seconds" "Thanks" I whispered. I looked over at Chelsea who looked exhausted. "Chels we got 3 minutes left" Her eyes lit up and she started packing her things. All three of us were ready to be out the door by the time the bell rang and hopped up. When i was about to exit the room with everyone i was called back. "Mrs. Melanie right?" "Uhmm Yes" I said turning around and facing Mr. Bieber. He closed the door behind me as i walked fully in the classroom. I heard the lock click and my breath got hitched in my throat. "I would like to speak to you" He said his voice getting scratchy as we spoke. "What would that be about" I said my body shaking and my heart pounding in my chest. He circled me with his hand on my waist. My body stiffened when he stopped in front of me. "You know something" He breathed out his eyes turning darker as the minutes went by. "I felt something between us when i first walked in but now i know that were meant to be" He said to his self. He starred in to my eyes and a smile spread across his face. "Dont look scared i'll protect you" He whispered in my ear cupping my right cheek in his hand and placing his left hand below my back. He leaned in our lips brushing together. Before we could kiss i pushed him away. "Mr. Bieber i do*GCO "Please call me Justin" He said his smile sowly fading away. I gulped and shook my head no. "I got to go" I whispered and rushed out the class room.

 So this is the first chapter i hope you liked it. And if you didnt well bitch fuck you! ~ Love Bree A.K.A Rookie. Comment what you think peace out my bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!