A much Needed Upgrade

Pov. Bryan

It has been a few days since my latested incident with blake and im still not going to forgive her. I have grown attached to my team, all except blake of course, but thats besides the point, right now i was on my way to meet up with yang to go on a mission that ozpin wanted us to go on.

(Bryan) so what was the mission that we need to do again?

(Yang) well we have to go to mountain glenn and eliminate as much grimm as possible, but the rest of the team will be on standby incase of an emergency.

(Bryan) sounds easy enough, but whats so important about this mountain.

(Yang) it was originally one of the first ever attempted expansion of the kingdom, but after an accident there, no one ever rebuilt the city.

(Bryan) what was the accident?

Before another word could be said, the rest of the team had came up to us and weiss had finished saying what was about to be said.

(Weiss) one of the biggest industries next to the schnee dist company, Merlot Industries was the heart of the expansion, but some of their experiments had gotten out and caused the accident.

(Bryan) wow thats horrible.

(Yang) but don't worry, it turned out that dr. Merlot was still alive after the accident and we had defeated an entire army of mutant grimm, then we kick his butt. So far he is as good as dead.

(Bryan) Amazing.

SIVA then came out and said something.

(SIVA) *Distorted* wait did you say Merlot Industries?

(Weiss) yeah, why?

(SIVA) *Distorted* then we got a problem.

(Bryan) why?

(SIVA) *Distorted* mainly because atlas was not the only one to aid in my creation.

(Bryan) wait are you telling us that...

(SIVA) *Distorted* that is correct, merlot industries was appart of my creation.

(Ruby) then why is it bad?

(SIVA) *Distorted* because my systems were still connected to his labs at mountain glenn, and by what the data is telling me that he had escaped the labs before they were destroyed.

(R.W.B.Y) WHAT!?!?

(Bryan) wait, why did you not tell me about this earlier?

(SIVA) *Distorted* because you never asked.

(Bryan) *sigh* fair point. (To yang) but did ozpin say anything specific to this mission?

(Yang) the only things he said was to be well prepared and to look for anything suspicious.

(Bryan) well then, lets head back to the room to prepare.

(Blake) prepare for what, we already have everything ready.

(Ruby) yeah, what could we be forgetting?

(Bryan) no, we did not forget anything, im just getting us more prepared.

(Yang) and how are you going to do that?

(Bryan) simple...

I decided to do the long pause while pulling out outbreak prime.

(Bryan) its time for a SIVA Upgrade.

(Ruby) REALLY? YAY!!!

she then charged at me full speed and knocked me down with a massive bear hug.