Siva's true creator, The Warmind Rasputin

Pov. Bryan

It was all happening again, something of importance was taken away from me again. And i felt like another part of me was gone, no a friend was gone. She took siva from me and used it against me, luckily the others weapon modifacations were not taken from them, but as for me i lost my arm again and along with my eye. Since they were still active and built mainly out of siva, they were taken from me.

Bryan: i.. i could have stopped her from taking siva. But she literally ripped siva out of me.

I was on the verge of tears until yang wrapped her arms around me and gave me a caring hug.

Yang: its okay bryan, everything will be alright.

Bryan: how so, siva is gone, charlimain now has total control of siva, and worst of all my arm and eye are missing. So how can things be alright?

Yang: because we are still here, because you're still here. If the worst came to worst you could be dead.

I looked at her and i knew she was right, charlimane could have killed us and then she and merolt would not have anybody in their way.

Bryan: your right yang, im glad that we are alright for the most part. But still we need to save siva and defeat merlot and charlimane.

Ruby: and how are we gonna do that?

I looked down and saw that i still had simulant, but it was void of siva and partialy damaged, but then i had an idea.

Bryan: this is what we are gonna do. First i fix what remains of sleeper and hook it up to my arm nub, that way i am still "armed" with and then we are gonna head back to the replication complex.

Yang: hahaha! Who knew that even through the worst in a day that you could bring about something so funny.

Bryan: well i try.

Blake: but what about your semblance, siva is gone now.

Siva (distorted): n..not entierly.

We were shcoked to hear siva's voice but we didn't know where it came from, until i looked at my scroll and saw that siva was still with me, well its a.i. anyways.

Siva (distorted): im.. not.. just nanites, b..but rather an a.i.

Bryan: im just glad your still with us, abd as for what you had asked, siva was not my semblance and it never was, my semblance was technomancery, which means i can still control a portion of siva.

Weiss: right and you plan to head to the replication chamber and gather up enough siva to get back into fighting shape?

Bryan: exactly, but in the meantime, lets set up camp.

(Timeskip - 2 hours later)

In the time that we had set up camp, i had already fixed sleeper and attached it to the nub, now sleeper was my arm.

Bryan: okay, i think we are ready to head out, are you guys ready?

Yang: definetly!

Weiss: absolutly positive!

Ruby: ready to go!

Blake: lets get moving.

Bryan: now lets go and regather some siva.

Siva (distorted): bryan there is the problem that charlimane is in control of siva and is using it in ways you never thought imagined, not to mention that she is now using your most powerful weapon, outbreak prime.

Bryan: thats tru- wait, ways "you" never thought imagined? What does that mean?

I asked curiously and siva replied.

Siva (distorted): yes you, i was in control of the nanites, i never designed any of the weapons.

Ruby: then who did?

Siva (distorted): that would be my maker.

Blake: you mean dr. Merolt?

Siva (distorted): no, merolt and atlas created the nanites, my A.I. creator was considerably one of the greatest weapons every created.

Bryan: what do you mean?

Siva (distorted): im talking about Rasputin.

We all looked confused as to who or what this rasputin was.

Yang: who's rasputin?

Siva (distorted): Rasputin, a A.I. Warmind created 5 yrs prior to my creation. He was in charge of keeping humanity and all of faunus kind safe. Rasputin had created my A.I. to control the nanites and he had came up with some very interesting designs for weapons.

We all knew what had to be done in prder to stop charlimane, and it was going to be with his help.

Bryan: siva, what was some of his weapons like?

Siva (distorted): one such weapon would be the design of the "Sleeper simulant".

Bryan: wait, he made this weapon?

Siva (distorted): yes, and it is his second most powerful weapon.

Ruby: and what is his most powerful weapon?

Siva (distorted): a weapon meant for destroying grimm without any problems, a true weapon meant to protect everyone. This weapon was called the valkaryie.

Bryan: but where is he now?

Siva (distorted): his warmind base is found at the hellas basin in atlas. Though at the moment his bunker is deactivated.

Bryan: then it looks like we are about to re activate him and get his help.

To be continued...