Dreams

Morning classes went by as usual, I'm pretty smart so they usually bore me and I have to find something else to pass the time. I sit right at the back so it's the ideal place to have a nap. I lay my head down on my arms but after a few minutes I could tell that it wasn't going to happen, I just wasn't tired enough.

Iwa-chan sits next to me so I thought I would try and annoy him to pass the time. I turned my head to the side and started to whisper

"Hey, Iwa..."

He was fast asleep. It was so cute. His face lay on his arms turned slightly towards me. I could just about hear tiny little snores escaping his mouth, along with a little bit of drool.

"Hehe" I couldn't help but smile to myself and chuckle a bit. I decided to spend the rest of class watching the glorious sight in front of me.

I don't know how long I'd been watching him but he started to get a bit restless. Luckily for us, the teachers tend to just leave us alone, they know we do the work and they know we're tired from all our practice. Basically, we're a powerhouse school and they don't want to piss off the captain and the ace.

It was so cute, his facial features were twitching and his eyebrows furrowed. I could see his lips moving slightly and little sounds occasionally escaping.

"Tooru...." the whisper rolled off his tongue.

My eyes widened....he's dreaming about me? And he used my first name. Aaarrrggghhh. I just wanted to grab him and hold him tightly. I love him so god damn much. Now is not the right time or place, I tried to convince my beating heart.

At this point I was even more captivated by him and was itching to know what he was dreaming about.

"K-kin-daichi, please...... L-love....you"

What.

A/N - yay! You've stuck around for chapter 3! I'm really enjoying writing this story and I hope your enjoying it too. Feel free to vote, leave a comment or message me!