-•3•-

The sun was shining, families and friends, couples and strangers wandered along the streets of the busy yet calm town. Peyton was skipping along, holding his shopping bag and swaying it back and forth as he walked. But that's when he noticed the familiar stubborn guy; Peyton's best friend was leaning down, peeking through the window of what looked to be a nice cafe, biting his lip with a faint blush on his cheeks. What was he doing?
"Uhhh... Virgil?" Peyton wandered over, tilting his head and looking into the window as well. The cafe was somewhat busy, people sat at tables eating cakes and puddings with drinks both hot and cold. Virgil jumped, crossing his arms with a loud groan.
"Dont do that jeez..!" he looked away, going back to watching the view of inside the shop. Peyton turned with his gaze, and noticed someone trapped in Virgil's sight.
He was a soft looking guy with scruffy and slightly curly hair, pale fair skin and eyes like ember. He had a soft smile, and his arms holding a notepad close to his chest against the fabric of the apron. It seems Peyton's grumpy friend had a crush, and it was understandable why.
"...Who's that?" he tilted his head towards Virgil, who looked back at him with a stubborn sigh, but he answered.
"He owns the cafe, I've seen him around and working..." The taller guy looked back at the window, his thumb tracing the glass gently.
"Hm...~ He's cute!" Peyton smirked, grabbing Virgil's arm to drag him inside the cafe.
"He's mine- hey!"
The cafe was quiet, a soft cold breeze from the ceiling fan. The walls were painted a dusty pale blue and white, the floor a smooth pale oak and tables matching. It smelled so sweet, a mix of vanilla and cream, strawberries and chocolate maybe, even coffee and tea. Luckily for the two friends, there was a table for them near the window.
Peyton pulled his friend straight over to the table with a snicker, forcing him to sit down in one of the seats. "So~ Tell me about the guy you likeeee~"