10.

It's a magical time. His lips are soft and taste like every candy that exist in the world. I caught him off guard but after a second of lost he kisses me back, slowly taking his top hat off. When we separate he slowly opens his almost wet eyes, looking at me as if this is the best thing that ever happened to him. He's red as a cherry, but he's smiling, our foreheads are gently touching.

-Was this what you meant?- I whisper smiling.

-That's incredible, you can even read in my thoughts...-

I caress his cheek. Good heavens, he's the most handsome man in the world.

-Yesterday I found in my purse the handkerchief you gave me.- I say, opening my clutch -I was sure I would have never seen you again, I already missed you...- What a situation. Is it always so difficult to start a conversation after exchanging a kiss for the first time or I'm the problem?

-Unfortunately, this is not our time- says suddenly Willy, looking down. I pull off of the hug, staring at him:- Wait, what does that mean?

-(Y/N), you're beautiful, young, and I'm old, more than I look, I told you.

-I don't care-

-You can get something better in your life. What can I give to you? A chocolate bar per day? You need safety, someone who treats you the best, someone who goes out with you, someone normal. What can the old, crazy Willy Wonka give you?

-Willy, listen to me. Yesterday you gave me the most important thing of all. Happiness, the real, spontaneous one. You brought back to life all of my childhood dreams, that everyone forgets at a certain point. With the growth, the work, the family, the responsibilities, that part of us disappears. Fantasy and imagination are set aside, and nobody thinks of them anymore. Somebody says that this is called growing up, but I don't agree. You're a man, but you never lost that part of you that's precious and irreplaceable. You make me feel good like I had not been for years, and I won't let you go. I'm... I'm too much in love with you to give up at the start.

Here, I said it. I think I'm the one who's red as a cherry right now.

Willy looks at me, clearly surprised. Damn it, maybe I went too far.

-Are you sure about what you're saying?- he whispers -I've never had...someone by my side, I don't know if it's that easy to be with me...

-Willy, Mike lives at home with me since fourteen years.- I reply smiling. I have my arms around his neck, his hands gently holding my hips. He laughs softly.

-And what are you going to do with your family? What are you going to tell them? "I run away with the candy man"?

-It wouldn't be bad, but I think my mom would have a heart attack if I told her something like that!- I laugh -Anyway, no matter what they'll say, they'll just have to deal with it. My mom always told me that one day I would find the man of my life, and now that he's in front of me I'm not going to let him get away.

Willy smiles, looking down, his eyes are still wet. I gently put a hand on his cheek:- I don't like to see you cry.

-You're right...- he says, quickly wiping a tear with a finger -(Y/N), you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't thank your brother enough for hacking my computers...

-Even Mike does something good sometimes!- I laugh, wrapping my arms around his hips and resting my head on his chest. I close my eyes, listening to his heartbeat, which goes up at first, but then it relaxes. He hugs me tenderly, kissing the top of my head. We stay like that for a long time, and it feels wonderful. I feel safe, protected from anything. Nothing scares me in his arms.

-(Y/N)? You don't want to fall asleep right here!- Willy whispers to me, laughing.

-It wouldn't be a bad idea.

-In this regard...I know it's not that late, but you can stay here tonight if you want. I can prepare a room for you in a minute...

-Willy, I can't run away from home this way without giving an explanation. I have to go home first and tell everything to my mom, she has to know what's going on.

*beep-beep-beep*

Perfect timing. My phone is ringing, it's my mom. -Excuse me...- I say to Willy, answering the call:

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)! Where on earth have you been?! You ran away without saying a word!"

"I know, sorry, I had an urgent thing to do. Don't worry, I'll be home in half an hour. By the way, I need to talk to you tomorrow, okay? I have something really important to tell you."

"Alright. Hurry up!"

I hang up the phone. Looks like the magic is over, I have to go back home.

-Willy, I have to go.

-Yeah. Right, sure, we're going down now.

The elevator comes back into the Immaginum: Willy and I enter into another elevator, the one who catapulted us inside the factory yesterday when we arrived.

-With this one we will arrive faster at the gates.- says Willy.

-Are you kidding me? Do you know that the Oompa-Loompas dragged me through all the labs' doors?

-Really? They're mad as hell, they always try to have fun with the poor unfortunates!- he laughs. His laugh is suddenly my favorite sound.

-But I should warn you- continues Willy -hold on tight! This is not just a simple elevator!

-I know, I've noticed that this morning-OUCH!

The elevator shoots forward, making me hit the glass.

-Hold on to me!- exclaims Willy. I grab his arm: he doesn't seem the least bit shaken, he's in perfect balance. How does he do it?!

Straight, left, right, again straight:-Willy, are there any other ways to move around here?

-Don't worry, you'll get used to it!

After endless changes of direction, the elevator finally slows down, stopping himself right outside the factory, from where we entered yesterday.

-How are you going back home?

-I'm going to take the bus, I think there's still one at this time.

-Good. So, I'm...well...(Y/N), when are we going to see each other again?

-Tomorrow morning I will talk to my mom and, whatever she'll say, in the next days I'll be here. How about that?

-You could move here even right now.- he smiles, caressing me. I throw my arms around him, kissing for a few seconds. His kisses are gentle, but passionate at the same time. And he said he never kissed someone...Unwillingly, I move away from him.

-So...goodbye, Miss Teavee.- he smiles, taking off his top hat to say goodbye.

-Goodbye, Mr.Wonka.

--------------------------------------

Here we go! This is the last chapter before the epilogue. Finally our heroine has decided to start the beginning of his new life next to Willy Wonka ❤ I'm so happy to have shown the end of this story to you. Did you like it? Comment!

See you soon with the epilogue!

XOXO