11. (EPILOGUE)

-What a day... I'm so tired I just want my head on a pillow!

-I told you it was not necessary for you to follow me all day at the factory...- says Willy, putting the toothbrush in place after having brushed his teeth. I button my nightgown.

-Are you kidding me? I don't want to lose anything that happens here!

I've been living here at the Factory for ten days. I'm still confused by all the changes that are happening in my life in such a short time. I must confess that one week ago when I was packing, I worried for a minute. I asked myself if that was the right choice. I mean, Willy has always been a lonely man before meeting me. He's never been in a relationship with someone, and now he asked me to move to live with him. I started thinking too much. He will never leave his factory, am I ready to this? Am I going too fast? What will happen?

From how things are going, however, I realize that those were only useless paranoia. Willy is an amazing man, so sweet and caring.  And, of course, he understands that he can't keep me inside this factory without letting me go out, so I didn't lose my job and I can go out whenever I want.

-I'm going to sleep. Goodnight, darling.- I say, giving him a short kiss on the lips. I'm going to my room, but Willy stops me.

-Wait. I want to show you something.

Willy opens the bathroom door, that leads in his bedroom. Instead of his bed, there's a brand new, canopy double bed with long, fluffy purple curtains. I have my mouth wide open. I wasn't expecting that!

-It's been more than a week since you've been here, and letting you stay alone in that little room seemed absurd to me...if it's OK with you, of course.

-Do you know that I wanted to ask you this so bad?- I smile, his forehead against mine.

-R-Really? You're not saying this just because you want to please me...?

-No. Between your job and mine, we hardly see each other, I think that evening is the only time of the day when we can be together.

-You're right...But you'll see, when Charlie will be old enough to run this factory we will always be together, I'll take you everywhere, we will travel the world!- Willy holds me tightly in a hug, almost suffocating me. I laugh: he's sweet and innocent as a child.

-I'm so sleepy...- I say yawning, pulling away from the hug and going to bed. Willy follows me:-I see, your eyes almost close themselves!

I like to see him like this, without the top hat, the tailcoat, the walking stick, without anything that makes him Willy Wonka. Now, with his dark pajamas and his blue eyes, he's Willy. My Willy.

We settle in bed, facing each other. I look at him in the eyes, and his cheeks slowly turn red.

-What do my eyes see?! Did I make Willy Wonka blush?- I say with a smirk.

-It seems so...- he smiles embarrassed -It's just that...this is the first time I sleep with someone, and I don't know what to do...

-Look, right now I'm so tired that within five minutes I will already be sleeping! Everything you have to do- I say, hugging him -is holding me as tight as possible...

He laughs softly:- What have I done so well to deserve a woman like you?

-I don't know, but whatever you did, it worked.- I move closer to his face, giving him a tender kiss. He kisses me back, his thumb on my cheek. I run my hand through his hair. They're so soft...

-Goodnight,(Y/N).

-Goodnight.

Willy closes his eyes. Despite how much tired I am, I want to stay awake for a few minutes and watching him fall asleep. His face is serene, relaxed. I follow with my eyes every little wrinkle on his face. After making sure he's sleeping, I caress him. He's the kindest, sweetest, the most beautiful man I know, he's a unique person in the world, and I'm the luckiest girl on Earth to have him by my side.

He's my Candy Man.