Chapter Four

We slowed down a little but came face to face with the Huntsman. He covered both our mouths. muffling our noises

"Shhhh, Are you alright." we nodded, he pulled away and i slapped him while Snow grabbed a knife we both backed away.

"Hey, what the hell's going on?" the Huntsman asked  "Who are you two? Why does the Queen want you dead?"

"She wants' everyone dead, all of us." Snow quickly replied

"What make you so damn valuable?"

"You should know, you're the one hunting us." i snapped as my sister kept me behind her." he groans and reached into his shirt then pulled it out seeing blood.

"Ah, forget it." he groans and leaves. I looked at my sister having a silent conversation.

"i should never have got involved in the queen's business. How stupid i have been..."

'We should ask him for help' i thought

'No, he tried to give us to them'

'But he didn't, we need reach Duke Hammond's castle and he's our best chance.'  she looked defeated and i knew she was coming to see my way.

'Very Well.'

"Where are you going?" She questioned  and he shushed us

"Getting away from the two you. You're trouble is what you are." We ran to catch him up.

"We need to get to the Duke's castle. There's an army there."

"Oh the Duke's army" he chuckled darkly "Bunch of farmers and milkmaids with pitch forks" he ate something then spit it out before putting it on his wound

"I know sheep with more fight in them."

"We're valuable" i spoke "That's why your here isn't it"

"If you return without us your dead" Snow stated "If you leave us, we're dead." he turned back around

"Just for argument's sake, how much reward?"

"How much is enough?" i asked

" At least 30 gold pieces"

"100...each" i replied and he made his way to us we backed off a little.

"Who are you."

"Maybe you should have asked the Queen that"

"I don't trust you"

"We've given you our word" Snow replied

"I still don't trust you. But you have a deal" he spit in his hand and held it out to us. We were hesitant but Snow agreed shaking his hand then mine.

"Give me that, before you lose a finger." he took the knife of my sister and led the way. I took Snow's hand and we followed.

"But there is more, the Princesses are alive" the man who lost his son by the Queen's hand told the Duke.

"Where is my son?" Duke Hammond wondered

Meanwhile in the woods near his home the Queen's convey hauled carts back to Tabor. From the tree a now grown William shot and arrow at a patch on the ground and it caused panic. A group of men attacked the convey and they fought for was victory. Once they were finished they made their way back. William stopped in front of his father.

"We have word of the Princesses. Ravenna has kept them all these years" some of a weight lifted form William's heart as that night haunted him all these years. Their screams for him to help them