Chapter Nine

I was fitting myself with battle armour and i could not reach to one that was on my back, no matter how much i tried. Someone moved my hand and I looked back. William was all ready for what was about to happen. I turned to look at us both in the mirror.

"I thought about you" he broke the silence and I looked at his eyes in his reflection.

"for 11 years I replayed that night in my head. You and Snow scream for me. When word was sent that everyone in the castle was slain I did not want to believe it. I hoped that you weren't dead. Then my father told me you had been held captive and you had escaped i knew i had to find you."

"You mean Us."

"Yes but mainly you." he turned me around and brushed his fingers lightly across my face "I might die in this battle"

"You will not" I looked up at him "I will not let you" he smiled a little

"But I might, and if this is the only chance i have to tell you something i have come to realise. Then with every fibre i will."

"What?"

"I love you Scarlett Rose. With all my heart and I would gladly die for you because you are worth it."

"You love me?" i asked and he smiled holding my face in his hand

"Till my last breath." I reached up and this time i kissed the real William.

"Scarlett Rose are you... oh sorry." i pulled away when my sister came in. "I will just be outside. Do not take too long, sister." i rolled my eyes.

"I do not say this because my sister is outside listening in, but..." he looked back at me "I love you too." I heard a little 'Finally'

"I think it's better we go." he nodded and opened the door.

"I will make all nessacery sisterly statements after we take back our father's throne."

"I'm sure you will sister"

__________________________________________________________________________________

The drawbridge lowered with me and my sister leading the army. I shared a look with my sister and kicked my horse as we rode out. We did not stop through the rest of the night and through the early morning till we arrived on the cliffs facing the castle near afternoon.

"my lord, we only have a few hours before the tide comes in. Not long enough to breach the castle walls." the Duke's commander informed

"Is there no other way in?"

"There is another way in" The both of us replied

"there is an opening in the cliff which our friends will easily fit through" i added the Duke nodded and brought forth our six friends. They were sent off and we waited.

"We must ride now. The portcullis will be open" Snow informed and next to her Eric arrived.

"So you're back from the dead and instigating the masses" i turned around and smiled

"We ride" Under my father's flag we rode down and onto the beach. Halfway across came the flaming catapults which scared the horses and took out soldiers. Yet still we rode, we ne neared the entrance and arrows flew down from the sky. It became a massacre because the portcullis was not open. I held my shield above my head protecting me from arrows.

"We must turn back" I heard William.

"No, we gave them our word!" both of us yelled. Not moments later the portcullis opened 

"Charge" Screamed William

"Ya" we rode into the courtyard where it was 11 years ago again but this time we were going to win. I jumped off my horse and men created a shield around  us. We moved forward as soldiers fought. I then looked up and saw Ravenna

"Sister" i called

"I see her" she confirmed  we broke away from the group fighting our way along and ran through fire to get in. We then started running up the stairs two by two never stopping till the top then we looked around for where she could be. We slammed the door to the throne room open and across the hall above the steps she stood. I looked at my sister.

'I distract, You take the shot?" she asked with her eyes. I nodded. We started walking over and dropped our shield before striding towards the final. She turned slowly to face us, behind us we heard the people who loved us enter. i glanced back and saw William the concentrated on our step-mother. She concentrated closing her eyes and the ceiling crashed behind us.

"Come and avenge your father , who was too weak to raise his sword." Snow charged and i stayed where i was waiting Ravenna pushed my sister to the  ground.

"What is the matter Scarlett Rose? Have nothing to say?" Snow charged at her again and she grabbed my sisters sword and flung her to the ground where she it the step to the side. I moved around silently and Ravenna picked her up

"Come now, watch them die." she was now distracted so i made my way towards her "How does it feel knowing you were the one who led them to their deaths? You see we're not that different are we" I turned her and  i drove my dagger through her heart and she gasped.

"Correction we couldn't be more further apart." she looked down

"We're everything you're not" Snow stood and came round to my side.

"By fairest blood it was done" Snow recited

"And only by fairest blood can it be undone" Raven withdraw the dagger and dropped scuffing away. We knelt down to look at her.

"You can't have our hearts." Snow stated and Ravenna began to rapidly age. We looked in the mirror at the leaders we had become.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Sister" i looked back to Snow White as she entered.

"Yes."

"I have something i wish to discuss with you." i nodded and we sat down.

"what is it?" i asked

"I wish for you to take our father's crown and become Queen." she told me

"why?" i was shocked

"While i feel that both of us fit the role perfectly i wish to lead a different life, with a different person" i smiled

"With your fair Huntsman?" i wondered

"As you with your fair William" she countered and I took her hand

"If it will make you happy i will do us both and our parents justice."

"I know that you will become a great Queen. And i defiantly know that soon William will make a good King." i smiled

"Promise that no matter what happens things between us will not change"

"I swear sister."

__________________________________________________________________________________

I sat on the throne in front of the entire court and friends at my coronation i had a branch that now had blooming flowers

"In the name of all that is good and just in this land. I crown you Scarlett Rose...Queen." the crown was place firmly on my head and i waited before standing up. I saw Anna, Lily, Greta, William, Duke Hammond and the dwarves.

"Hail to the Queen" Beirth called

"Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen, Hail to the Queen." The from the back row i saw my sister with Eric they smiled at us and i returned it. All of them bowed and i knew nothing in my life was going to be the same.

I hope you like the different ending. Comment and fan. love you all

Tasha Amy xx