Requests!

Hey!

If you are willing to leave a request, there is multiple ways to do so!

You can - 

- Post it on my wall

- Leave a comment (On any chapter, whether it be here or on future chapters, I really don't mind!)

- Message it to me

If you wish to stay anonymous, please let me know! Otherwise I will credit you for the idea!

Moving onwards, if you want to make a request, there are some certain things I'm looking for before taking on your request.

First off, please state what it is you want me to write. Like, the basics of what ship/if you don't want a ship and who it is your seeking to be sick!

E.g If you want me to do perhaps a Makoto sickfic featuring Makoto x Kyouko, please state that! If you have no other idea, you can just leave it at that, and I will try my best to give what you are asking for.

As well as this, please try and state what characters you do want use. If you definately don't want a certain character featuring in it, please let me know! I won't add characters you want, and will try and add characters you do want (if possible for what it is being requested!)

If you do have an idea for a prompt (I think that's what they are called), please state it. Again, with the example given above, if you want Makoto to perhaps just have a fever instead of being full-blown ill, please let me know and I will try my hardest to fill this!

If no prompt is given, I will ask you before writing just incase you do have something in mind. Even if you aren't completely sure and have a basic plot of what you want to happen, I will still come up with something based around it!

If you have any more questions or you would like me to give you some more information about this book, please either leave a comment on here or my wall or feel free to message me!

I hope you enjoy reading!

- Pretty_Little_Syko