WOOPEEE I GOT BORED AGAIN

The class is really silent now...and I NEED TO FUCKKNG SNEEZE BUT IF I DO EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE "OH MY GAWD THEY JUST BOOGERED EVERYWHERE WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD MALISSA IVE NEVER DONE THAT LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT A FREAK EWWWWW"

*blink blink*
Maybe a bit of an over statement...

Anyways

What do I do when I'm bored in class and am meant to be reading a book...?

WRITE WEIRD ASS SHITE
here goes.........

————————————————————————
Once lived a nice little frog named shite. Shite was a loved and well nurtured animal, with a glistening family tree filled with royalty, heroes and shrek.

Shite's parents (Anus and Rectum) loved him dearly. They were all a very happy family with very very very froggy hobbies; like playing tennis, drinking vodka and eating human toes.

One day.... shite ventured outside the pond that they lived in.
"ANIS! RECTUM! IM GOIN OOT FOR A WEE KIDS TOEEEEE" bellowed Shite
"A'IGHT HUN, SEE YA IN A BIT" they replied. And with that, he was gone...

"Yes...perfect...Ive found the perfect bait" shite thought to himself. He was staring up at a big White House, with multiple bushes to hide in. One window caught his eye... it was a very dark room, with black posters all over the windows. The neighbourhood was usually pretty silent, but not anymore...
*BANG BANGBANG. BADUM BADOOSH TINGGGG*
"DRUMS!!??!!!!" Screaming with excitement, Shite leaped onto the dark window.

Inside the room, was a boy. He looked around about the age of 14. Only one eye could be seen peeping out from a long black fringe, which dangles down as the boy smashes the drums with the sticks. The rest of him is covered in black. A black shirt, black jeans that look so tight they could burst open at any moment and a MCR wristband. 

Shite starts to hop around the dark room, hoping to find somewhere to hide.

One object stands out, it's a pink CD player....

"AH! I CAN HIDE INSIDE THAT" shite says... a little too loud.

*Hop hop hop BOING*
Shit...Shite pressed play by accident, so instead he hides behind it.

The boy now seems to have stopped beating the life out the drums.

(BOY POV)

What?? What the fuck is this?! Why is my sisters CD player in my room?!

🎧 *G NOTE*🎧

Wh- whAT. WHAT THE FUCK. OH MY GOD SATAN IS THAT YOU. NOONONONONONONONO HOW IS IT- AAHHHHH
🎧 When I was🎧
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
🎧A YOUNG BOY🎧
JESUS LORD HELP ME. IVE BEEN CURSED. WAIT... maybe this is my calling....

MOTHERRRRRR

"wHAT IS IT TIMOTHIGH"

IM GOING TO JOIN THE BLACK PARADE
*trips on frog*
*dies*
But I didn't join the black para-

Shite POV

wat.
O.O

————————————————————————

THE END!
————————————————————————

I am a disturbed person... who needs JUNGSUS
*ahem*
THIS IS WHY YOU CANT LET ME GET BORED. ILL NOT ACTUALLY DO THE WORK, IL WRITE ABOUT SHITES AND MCR AND JUNGCOCK AND PONIES AND TUMBLR AND MY LIFE WILL FALL APART IN THE 50 MINUTES IT TOOK ME TO WRITE THIS PEICE OF INSPIRATION AND ART AND MASTERPIECE LIKE BITCH OUT IT IN A FUCKKNG MUSEUM IT BELONGS THERE. *smashes head on desk*

Well shit....