Chapter 1

Allura P.O.V.
I woke up to a dimly lit, square room. The walls were black metal with visible, glowing circuits navigating their way up from the ground to the similar looking ceiling. There was a broad window on the left side of the room, it allowed sights of the open void of the universe. My bed was centred in the middle of the wall that was parallel to the entrance. It had black and purple themed covers, sheets, and pillows and a black frame that was modernly styled to be barely visible under the blanket and bed skirt. A bathroom was on the right side along with a connecting door that I hadn't tried to open yet.

From the moment I opened my eyes I forgot any dreams from the previous night. I glanced around from under my dark covers at my new home. I arrived at the Galra base the previous day in the black lion, being escorted by Shiro and Lance who insisted on seeing me off. And I must say he was very reluctant when it was finally time for them to leave me there with Prince Lotor.

Lotor took me on a small tour around the base to at least let me know where the food hall, throne chamber, and emergency escape pods were. We then had a quick dinner before saying our good nights and going our separate ways, me to my room, and Lotor to a few final duties before he said he would go to his room for a short rest. I guess trying to fix the Galra Empire has really taken a toll on him. Lotor had told me that he set up a messaging system on my new Galra tech wrist band, so that we could communicate long distance around the base. He also had the maids help me get my room set up, which included setting alarms for waking and when to leave to meet Lotor for breakfast where I would recieve a schedule for that day.

Unfortunately, as I remembered the terrible alarms, the first one went off. It buzzed from the digital clock on my wrist band, the time read 5:30 a.m. I had recently started using the paladins' system of time because it was different and easier to use to communicate when Lance would say things like "hold on a second" so I learned some of the terminology and I think this system is starting to grow on me just a bit.

But anyway, I groaned sadly as I pulled the blanket off my body and elegant purple night gown. I sat up and dragged my feet as I pushed open the bathroom door to a relatively large bathroom with a massive tub and equally massive shower with black tile and a wall that was about 4 feet tall and extended 3 feet from the wall. There was a sink across from the door as well as a mirror and some cabinets with shower supplies and other necessities like toothpaste and such. I stretched as I stripped off my night gown and undergarments. A towel conveniently hung on the shower wall, I moved it to the sink counter as I turned the water on and put the temperature setting on high.

The hot water quickly filled the room with steam and blurred the mirror with vapor. After a few minutes I decided that it would be a good idea to continue getting prepared for the day, so I stopped the water and grabbed my towel from the counter. I ran the cloth over my long white hair to get most of the water out so that it wouldn't drip all over the rest of the room. I then took my towel away from my head and wrapped it gently around my wet body as I dried my dark sun kissed skin. I pulled my towel more comfortably around myself as I walked out of the bathroom and back to my bed where I keeled down and opened a drawer located beneath the bed skirt. In the drawer were multiple undergarments of different type and color, so I chose a random pair and walked to the other side of the room where a walk-in closet stood. I looked around at the different options and finally got down to two outfits:

 I looked around at the different options and finally got down to two outfits:

Since this was a more formal event, I chose the second choice

Since this was a more formal event, I chose the second choice. I fit it perfectly and went back into the bathroom carrying my hair brush and make up kit. I ran my brush through my thick, pure hair and pulled it back into a flawless braid at the back of my head. I then took out my toothbrush and toothpaste, I polished my teeth and cleared my mouth of the paste. I started taking my make up out of its bag and put on foundation and concealer. I waited a bit before applying blush, looking in the mirror at my face. I blinked and patted on some blush. I then took out an eyelash curler that Lance gave me (I'm still kinda scared as to why he had one though) and started fixing them and adding mascara. I started adding some fullness to my eyebrows and then layered on some glittery purple eyeshadow to match my outfit. I also drew some wings with my eyeliner and struggled to make it matching. After all this I looked in the mirror in victory and put in my usual crystal earrings.

I walked out and put on simple black shoes and continued out the door headed to the food hall to meet Prince Lotor. But I have to say, the whole time I was getting ready, I couldnt stop thinking about a dream last night. I couldn't remember completely, but I felt like Lotor was a major part in it...

'Oh well, I guess it will just have to wait!', I thought as I entered the hall. I glanced around and immediately saw the tall, purple-skinned, white-haired man sitting at a small circular table in the corner. I'm guessing he saw me as well because he suddenly smiled and used his hand to beckon me over to his table. I walked over and smiled politely.

"Good morning, Princess. How was your first night? Did you have any complications?" Lotor spoke smoothly as he picked at some food-goo on a plate in front of him.

"Good morning to you as well. I had a great night's sleep, thank you. And there were no problems, everything was wonderful." I responded calmly as a plate of goo was placed infront of me by a sentry robot.

Lotor shifted awkwardly and turned on his wrist band. "So... I have your schedule for the day all done, I can send it to you. But I can explain it to you as well. First of all, you'll be assessed to make sure you will be able to defend yourself if any trouble happens during your stay. But you will have to stay near me during any crisis, for your own safety. Is that understood?" He said looking at me seriously.

"Fine, but I am perfectly capable of protecting myself." I retorted with a nod.

"I know you can, but you are my responsibility now and you must follow orders while here." Lotor stated as he stood up. "Now come on and walk with me, we can talk as we go." He ordered.

I quickly finished my plate and stood up to meet him. He turned toward the door with his arms crossed and I don't know why, but I had the sudden urge to reach up and grab his arm. I did and he didnt even look down at me, he just loosened his arm, allowing me to hold on more comfortably. And off we went.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Hey! Its Emmy again! I got another update coming soon, but I hope you liked this one. I actually write this on a piece of paper in science class and then lost the paper at a school dance later that day, so I just had to remember and rewrite the whole thing so yeah that was a struggle....But I got this in anyway and if you like it and want more then plz vote and comment!!! They really help me keep writing...but anyway, yeah luv yu all and the for reading!