5. Goin' Viral

Y/n p.o.v:

It was the day of the meeting and I was excited I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen in the club. Jayden gave me the outfit today and it was a bit baggy but she said it was fine so I went like this.

After changing in the girls room I went to go put my book bag into my locker and walked into the classroom.

----

"Everyone Shut Up!" I heard Mrs. Ramos scream from inside the room where I was supposed to go for the club.

Was I in the wrong club? I thought just as Jayden opened the door with a grin on her face. "You made it!" She said excitedly.

"Wait how do you know its me?" I whispered. "You're the only knew one here so I know for sure who you are, everyones excited to meet you! Come!" She said as she pulled me in.

"Jayden can you please tell them to shut up; I can't anymore, I think I'm going to end up miserable for the rest of my life." She mumbled and went to her chair. I guess she was the one in charge of seeing that we didn't do anything stupid.

"Guys please settle down! This is our new member!" She said and smiled.

"WHOOP WHOOP! It's a girl!" I heard a tall guy in the back say which made me blush slightly.

"DumDrugz what did I say?" Jayden said to the guy sending her a glare.

"DumDrugz?" I asked letting out a small laugh. "Oh yeah I never told you right? So basically to keep our identity a secret we create new names for us." Jayden told me to which I nodded.

"BOB what are you doing? I told you not to do that!" Jayden screamed as she ran to a girl that was grabbing some food.

This club was definitely chaotic and I loved it.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Jayden once she returned. "Well we're going to eat food and talk." She said and pulled me over to a group of kids talking.

"I think I'll get food first Jay." I said and went to the small table that was filled with candy, pizza and sandwiches.

"Whats your name?" A guy asked me out of nowhere. I was surprisingly not shorter than him. I was exactly his height. "I can't say that." I replied popping some candy into my mouth.

"Fine then I'll say my name." He said but I quickly covered his mouth. "Are you insane?" I whispered. "You really taking this seriously then?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Of course, don't you?" I asked him, but he already moved on to another question.

"What's your fake name? I'm Goin' Viral." He said as he leaned in to steal on of my candies.

"Um first of all don't steal my candy and two I don't know yet." I replied honestly. I needed some time to think about this.

"Fine be like that." He answered back and grabbed some food from my plate. "Wow, if you really want it here." I said and gave him his own plate filled with 4 slices of pizza.

"I think that's a little too much." He said staring down at the plate.

"Honey, you can never have enough food." I told him with a grin.

"GV! Wanna do your number again?" Jayden said as she ran towards him smiling. "I see you two are bonding." She added in and smiled at me.

"Nope. He just came here to steal my food." I said as GV said "Who wouldn't want to bond with me?"

"What? Babe I thought we had something." He said taking my hand and giving me pouty lips.

"Ha. In your dreams." I replied taking my hand out of his. It was weird but I felt sparks when he touched my hand.

"Always." He said and grinned.

"Ew." Jayden chimed in scrunching her nose and looking directly at GV. "Come on GV you gotta do that number, its basically tradition!" She continued and beamed.

"Uh, I don't know, it'll surprise newbie here and I'll scare her away with my charm." He said and smiled at me.

"Please as if." I replied, he was so cocky.

"Oh, I'll show you what I can do." GV said and made his way towards the front of the room.

"Go GV!" Jayden yelled and let out a laugh. "Is he really that good?" I asked her.

"Trust me, he's the best at this." She said still looking at GV.

As he began to sing I couldn't help but see how much emotion he put into his words. He definitely loved to sing. The song ended up being funny and I began to laugh along with others.

After the song GV bowed and everyone clapped. "What'd you think?" Jayden and GV asked at the same time.

"I'm surprised that was actually good compared to your cocky self." I said and smiled at GV.

"Well, you should definitely see the other songs he sings. All of them are original, made by him." Jayden said as I saw a dust of blush appear on GV's cheeks.

"I'll definitely be happy to hear the others!" I said and then continued to eat my food.

"How much have you eaten?" Jayden asked looking at the half empty table. "I don't think anyone except you was near the table and got some food." She said and gave me a confused look.

"What can I saw food is always calling my lovely name." I replied and stuffed another [insert food] in my mouth.

"Wow we got two food lovers here then, I think I have to go before someone over there gets hurt and starts crying again." She growled and walked towards a group of kids in the back of the room.

"So, you can sing?" I asked and saw him puff his chest.

"Of course I can doll." Okay he was definitely about to gloat. I thought as I took a sip of my [soda/drink/beverage].

"Did you just call me doll?" I asked spitting out all of the [soda/drink/beverage] that I had in my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm guessing I shouldn't have done that." He said and went to grab some paper towels.

----

I can't think of anything except found tonight and the gun shooting in Florida 

I hope this chapter wasn't that bad, 

but I just can't stop thinking about how amazing lin is

He basically put the things I love into a movement for a good cause.

#neveragain