5.5 I got tagged by @dear-mena

@ dear-mena tagged me like 4 days ago and why didn't you tell me 😤

in all honesty you're the funniest person to talk with and I thank you for tagging me!

Also her stories are amazing, they're still in the first chapters but go show her love and support!

(She has a Michael x Reader book as well and she's a pretty cool person if I do say so myself!)

anyways on to the fun stuff:

1. How do I look like?

Um, I look like a human.

jk jk I don't want to show my face because I'm kinda self conscious and I don't want some 50 year old man to find a picture of me.

So I'll just describe myself:

First off I'm hispanic, so hola!!!

And surprisingly compared to most of my family, I look like a white person, no joke. But if you sit me next to a white kid I don't look white at all, so I guess I'm a light brown.

I have dark brown eyes and short black straight hair that passes my neck and ends somewhere near my shoulders?...

Its long enough for a bun and a ponytail so yeah

I'm a tiny bean because I'm 4 foot 6 inches or 7 inches I don't know exactly and I'm 15 years old

Another thing is I wear glasses 24/7 so yeah.

2. Do you have a crush?

Yes, No? I don't know. I think I'm fond of an idea of having a crush but at the moment I don't.

Unless Mike Faist, Will Roland, George Salazar, or Ben Platt count.

3. Does someone have a crush on you?

Ha, you're very funny.

If someone does have a crush on me, then I don't know. 

I personally think that I'm not a very interesting person to date.

Unless you are obsessed with musicals then I'd be the perfect girlfriend *wink wonk*

4. Any dream jobs?

If living next door to one of the people in my crush list counts as a dream job then that's it.

I would actually like to work as a digital artist and I'm currently looking through the stress of college applications so this is totally the best time of my life!

5. Any games you like?

Well, does minecraft count? That was my shit as a child other than that I spend my time just reading and I don't really play any games.

Unless its 1010, Geometry Dash, Agario, Flow games like that.

6. Are you a good artist?

One word. Improvement.

I wouldn't call myself the best artist or the worst but I guess I'm okay, I love drawing eyes so...

7. Family.

I personally think my family is goals. Especially with all the screaming. I'm fine, no my parents aren't abusive. They just know how to discipline a child so that they don't become rebellious. Other than them being disciplinary they are very loving.

 My father loves me a lot and he has shown in it many ways. (he's the reason I was able to go see Dear Evan Hansen and the reason I will be able to go see George Salazar in April)

My mother is so amazing I love her cooking and she's taught me all the ghetto diy's I will use in the future.

My younger brother is annoying as shit but I wouldn't trade him for anything, he's the only person I can fangirl about musicals with. I got him into it and now we can annoy our parents when we sing non-stop together in the car.

Oh I can't forget about my pet unicorn! His name is Max, the Guinea Pig, and he's so fat and adorable!!!!

So I need to tag people now ...

@ Peggy_The_Turtle

@ Specialcupcake7

@ UndertaleMallow

and anyone else that wants to of course!!!

Next update will be soon, I'll be looking forward to that till then bye!

@ musical_wierdo