The Beginning

(F/c): favorite color
That drawing was made by me

(Y/n) pov

What a way to start a story but on a plane that is flying towards New York. Me, my sisters, and mother are on the plane flying to the state. Yep! Great day to leave Tokyo to go to New York City to get revenge for my Uncle Saki from some mutant turtles. Plus, my mother, Rose, is now the new leader of the foot clan. I kinda saw that coming, after all, she is Saki's sister. Her and Saki aren't any different. Heck! She is worse than Saki. I didn't like the idea to be a foot soldier and following my mother's orders. Back home she always abuses me and my sisters when we do something wrong. That's why we shut up and just clean the things that we broke or blame it on the surroundings around that object. Now you know my mother, its time to know my two sisters. Emily is the oldest, the meanest person you'll ever meet, and is very rude to people. Chole is the youngest, she is the nicest person you'll ever meet and always been kind to people. Even when they did something bad to her she'll forgive them. Now me, I'm in the middle, I joked around sometimes but only with my sisters, both mean and kind, and the person who will end your life. For example, if someone hurts my sisters, well, trust me, you don't wanna know what happens. Anyway! The only person left is my father, Mark. But the thing is, he isn't on the plane with me, my sisters, nor my mother. You see my father was killed by someone in his sleep when my mother was seven months pregnant with Chole. So I did know my father before he died, he was like me. Kind and mean, somethings joke around with people and kind to them. If the person doesn't like what he was doing then he'll be rude to them. He's also overprotective with me and Emily. When we were training, a random boy walked towards us and started to talk with us. My dad had a death stare on the little boy until the boy looks at him then runs away from us. I think I told you all of my background and my family, now we go force onto the present. What happened to Shredder and how did he die? Shredder a.k.c Oroku Saki, he led the foot clan with humans first then replace them with robots from some Aliens. I don't know really how my mother knew all of this but I couldn't complain. He, somehow, had his revenge on Splinter a.k.a Hamato Yoshi. Shredder has finally killed his "brother". He didn't see this coming though, the turtles went after him in his own home and killed him. When we all receive the letter that says my uncle died, all of our little black hearts broke into halves. Now you know what happened and why I'm here telling you the backstory. 

We finally are getting off the plane and drive to a building that Shredder had used as a hideout. We found rooms to sleep in, a training room, a torture room, and a throne room for our mother to seat in. We took a break from all the packing and training that we had. Mother told Chole before coming to New York to make some symbols and uniforms for her and for us. Chole said she just needed to put the symbols on the uniforms then she finishes. (The picture on top is the uniforms that the girls are wearing)"Wow, Chole! These uniforms are super cool!", I said looking at the mirror. I was in the new uniform, checking if it fits me. "Thanks! I had time to put colors you guys like. Mother's dark purple, Emily's red, mine's pink, and yours (f/c)", Chole said. (If you guys may be wondering what are they wearing and the drawing didn't help, then here.) Rose has the helmet of Shredder, a grey mask to cover her mouth, a grey shirt that covers her shoulders, some black gloves that only shows her fingers, a grey skirt that looks like a purple banner over it, black pants, black boots that are covered in dark purple ribbon, and the black symbol. Emily has a light grey mask that covers her mouth, red ribbons on her chest, the black symbol on her arms, shows half of her neck with her light grey turtle neck, a brown belt with the black symbol, black shorts with grey leggings underneath with the black symbols, and her black boots with red ribbons all over it. I have a ponytail, a grey mask over my mouth, a long (f/c) ribbon going across my breasts and shoulders and my arms, have the black symbol on my left side of my chest, the (f/c) ribbons across my private part from behind, on my left leg I have a knife pocket, on the right leg I have a little bottle holder and black boots that have the black symbols. Last is Chole, she has two ponytails on the sides, a dark grey mask to cover her mouth, dark grey sleeves that cover her shoulders, bandages covering her arms and hands, both legs have little bottle holders, and black boots with pink ribbons. The black symbol means "Never Spare". You kill people that is your enemy or a person that killed or hurt your loved ones. You don't show mercy to them. You won't stop hurting them until they are no longer breathing anymore. "Children!", my mother yelled, "Come here!". We started to walk out of our room with new uniforms and ready for use.

To be continued...

Well, first of all, I may have you to example things that are given. Second, this is my second book publish and I want to know that is it good or not. Third, if you want to know what is the first book I did, its called "Sorry: Cod Mordan Warfare Soap x Reader". Forth, my drawing skills aren't the best but I tried this drawing.

Well that's it

Bye~