The Unexpected Meeting

My mother wants us to explore the city and also to find Shredders "old" minions. She wants to recruit them back so it can be easy to find and kill the turtles. We found Tigerclaw, he was tough to fight but can easily be persuaded. Next was Stockman, he wanted revenge on the turtle because they turned him back to a human again. Lastly, but not easy, Bebop and Rocksteady. They said they were "good guys" and don't want to become "bad guys" anymore. But they were dumb enough to get persuaded by money that we offered to them. We send them all back to the lair to meet their new Shredder. 

My sisters and I were walking on the building, talking about how they were going to find them and how they were going to kill them. Chole and Emily stop walking and stood on a building talking to each other without realizing I was still walking. I was thinking about a plan to kill the turtles but wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. Before I realized where I was going, I was over the edge of the building. I couldn't grab the edge of the building on time and started to fall. I could see the top of the building getting smaller. 'Ugh! I'm so stupid! I should of watch where I was going. Now I'm going to die! My sisters are going to kill me when I come back to life!' Oh! You must be so confused about what I'm saying. I'll explain-. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed me and put me onto a different building that was next to the one I was now. I open my eyes and saw a pair of blue eyes that look like the blue ocean. A mask that was the same color as his eyes. And he...he..he... HE WAS A TURTLE!? I scooted away from him and heard some familiar voices with other unfamiliar voices. "Oh! Hey! It's OK! I won't hurt you", the blue turtle said who was in front of me. I look behind me and saw my sisters coming towards me. I look in front of me and saw three more turtles. They look like him but had different masks colors, different weapons, and height. I also saw a red hair woman, a hockey-mask man, and KARAI!?  (I put the picture on them so you can understand) Both sides stared at each other until Emily spoke, "Well well well, it looks like we were lucky tonight sisters. We have the turtles and the traitor here with us". I was about to talk but I knew if I talk it will become a joke. Karai walked towards us and she was to close for our comfort. Karai spoke, "Emily, Chol-". She couldn't finish naming out my name. She was punched by Emily and kicked far away from us. I got up on my feet and punch the blue mask turtle before he could yell out Karai's name. He has fully knocked down including Karai. The others got thier weapons and started fighting against us. I got my knife, Chole her bow, Emily her spear and attack the remaining five. I dodge all the attacks they give me while Emily and Chole either hold them off or beat up one of them. I saw the red hair woman about to use her sharp fan to cut my neck. I dodge it, bearly hitting me. I grabbed her hand that has the fan and twisted it until she was screaming in pain. My eyes looked in a different direction and spotted something surprising. Off the distance, I saw my mother standing on a building that was beside the one we were fighting on. She didn't have a mask on and she...she's SMILING!? That was a different smile she had on. It looks like a proud smile; that's the first time I saw her with that kind of smile. She pulls her arm from her back, pulled a finger and curve it. She was telling us to come back. I looked back at the red hair who also saw my mother. I brought her whole body over mine and throw her on the floor. "EMILY! CHOLE! Mother wants us back",  I told them. Emily was fighting the hockey-mask men and the red mask turtle. Chole was fighting the orange and purple turtle. They nodded, "Heh, sorry freaks but we have to go. Our "new" Shredder is calling us", Chole said to the turtles. We all got together and are waving goodbye. "It was fun seeing and fighting you, especially YOU Karai", Emily said throwing a smoke bomb at our feet. The smoke clear...we were no longer there.

We are in the throne room with my mother on the throne. "My children! You found the killers who killed my brother. Now that we know they are still here, we can hurt them and killed them. Even if it takes killing them one at a time. You even saw Karai with them, she'll make a perfect bait", My mother said with a happy tone. This is the first time we saw her this happy. All the "old" minions were by her side well except Stockman, he's in his lab. They all agree to be loyal and respectful to my mother. Plus, they'll never betray her or they'll be consequences. We all agree to call her Shredder and nothing else. This is the new beginning of the Foot clan. The beginning of a new war against the foe but a question that still remain in my head...

Are we the villains?

Karai pov

We were all in the lair relaxing and healing from the fight we had with the sisters. They now know the turtles are still here in New York and know that I'm still alive. "Karai, do you know them?", Donnie said. "Yeah... They were my cousins before I knew Shredder wasn't my real dad. He had a sister, her name is Rose and she is the mother of the sister.  As you all saw how skilled they were", I explained. "Yeah, no shit. We lost against them", Ralph spoke. "Do they have a father?", Mikey said. "Why would you say that?", Donnie said. "They use to but not anymore. He was murdered in his sleep by someone. Shredder said the person wanted to kill Rose, who in the time, had Chole in the stomach. Mark, the father, protected them both but got killed", I said. "Poor Chole, she never met her father", Mikey said. "What was the last time you saw them?", April asked. "The last time was when Shredder and I were leaving Tokyo to come here. They were sad to say goodbye to me", I answered. "They said their new "Shredder" was calling them. What does that mean?", Casey said. "Oh yeah, I saw Rose, she was standing on a building, watching us fight", April replied. "That's not creepy at all", Mikey said. "Rose is taking Shredder's spot of being the leader of the foot clan. She's going to hunt us down until we all get killed by them. They know you guys killed Shredder. That's the only reason why they're here, why Emily punched me", I looked down in anger. 'They're being forced in this. I know it!' "Hey, it's OK. It's not your fault that they're this way", Leo said. He kissed me in the cheek and patted my head to make me feel better. We're dating for about two months and everyone knew we liked each other. "Can you tell us anything that can help us?", Donnie asked. "Emily, the black hair girl, is mean but cares about her sisters more than anything. (Y/n), the one with (e/c) eyes, is the funny one, she makes jokes to make everyone happy even in fights. Chole, the one with pink eyes, she is the kindest person you'll ever meet. But they all changed, they changed so much that I don't think they are themselves anymore", I closed my eyes trying not to cry. Everyone was quiet while Leo was cheering me up. "It's because of Rose they're like this. She's an abusive mother towards them even back then when we were kids", I angrily said, "They had to been forced in the foot clan. They won't have come here without being forced".  I saw the rest with disgust or pissed faces when I was talking. "We'll help them get out of Rose's hands", Leo said. "Yeah if they don't kill us then will save them", Ralph said. I smiled, "We will save them", April smiled. 

Hey guys hope you enjoy the story. Sorry if its short there will be a next chapter coming and hope you enjoy this. Surprise! Leo is dating Karai and not you. Sorry but you just need to follow the plan. Hm... what's the plan well...you will understand my child.

Bye~