six

two weeks later-

it was six am, and i was in bed, sulking in my thoughts while calling a sick jocelin, but i was alive. hallelujah.

so much shit happened to me.

first of all, i got the flu. yes, you heard me right, the fucking flu. the stupid ass flu gave me a sore throat, chills, fatigue, many headaches, a runny nose, and fevers of a hundred and three, i even threw up a few times. i almost died, okay that's an exaggeration, but i'm technically not really lying.

second of all, since i got the flu, i had to cancel my flight to new york because the doctor at the hospital said i couldn't fly. oh yeah, how could i forget, i had to go to the fucking hospital because like i said, i almost died. the mendes family was there for support because apparently my whole family back home had the flu, so no one could come and be with me.

my mom kindly said i was not to return back home until a day before christmas eve because she didn't want me to bring my 'foreign' germs over there. i wasn't complaining because my stay in canada extended, yay.

the mendes family would not let me leave. karen and manny would come over to my hotel room countless times just to check on me, they were so sweet. aaliyah would come when she could, but because she had school, it made it hard.

shawn on the other hand, would come in the morning and stay with me the whole day. he would wake me up and tell me breakfast was ready, and it would usually consist of soup or fruit, and if i finished it, he would go buy me coffee. i didn't have much of an appetite, so i didn't get coffee often. then, we would watch movies all day, and he would order room service. i would get some sometimes, but as i said, i didn't really have an appetite most of the time.

let's just say, the only reason i wasn't that big of a baby was because shawn was my support. you have no idea how many times i told him to go away because i didn't want to get him sick, but of course, since he's shawn, he never listened, and i'm glad he didn't.

getting closer to shawn was the best thing that happened to me in the past two weeks. when i was at my worst, he was there and we had barely met.

and you must be thinking, 'i'm surprised you two haven't made any moves'. actually, i guess you can say we've 'made moves'. i mean does cuddling count? if so, then yeah, i guess. we also flirt like all the time now, but i don't know if we mean it, like if i mean it. does shawn even mean it? i'm honestly not in the right mindset to think about that at the moment.

since i was leaving back to my small little town near la soon, shawn said we were going to do one last thing together, just us. aaliyah couldn't come because she was doing last minute christmas shopping.

today should be interesting.

a while later-

i had just finished getting ready. shawn got to my hotel room an hour ago and didn't give me any details on where we were going. the only things he told me were to dress warm and bring socks. how weird was this boy?

my look consisted of a black long sleeve, high waisted jeans, a teddy bear fur coat, black peep toe boots, a lace up choker, an apple watch, rings, and big sunglasses. my hair was in a half up half down style and my makeup was enough to cover up the fact i was sick for two weeks. [outfit below]

 [outfit below]