Prologue

" No, you can't do this to me... " I said

" Why not baby, this is called the business. " the man, in front of me in his black suit, said.

" No. .no. .no.. " I sat down on my knees with fear of losing the work I made and raised...

" Baby, don't hurt yourself, just sign those papers "

" I will not " I shouted.

" Bad. You will be responsible for the consequences. Take it as a warning "

" You can't do this... You involved my brother too in your filthy plan and you even didn't leave my friend... How can you do this... "

" As I said its called a business darling "

" Stop calling me with those useless words. I can't believe it...you married me just for that. "

" Yes I did, because I was always the 1st in top 10 list of business tycoons but from the last 2 years, I am at 2nd position, just because of you and I won't regret doing this to make you down and get my position back. "

" What have I done to you that you are punishing me this way ?"

" You know what, a girl is only made to be under a man, so be under me, your husband... " he said walking towards the table, grabbing those papers and a pen, and came in front of me. 

Anger was rising in me. How he says that... 

I hit his hard chest with my soft hands to stop his move closer to me., but it didn't work out. He came more close to me with my hands still on his chest,  his breath was felt by me near my right ear, and he whispered,

" Just sign these damn papers " he made me grab the pen forcefully...tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall

The fear of losing the work I gained from my hard work, from my past experiences.. was going to destroy.. my dream which I made come true is going to be a dream again...I signed the papers wherever he said made my heart broke down.

I flinched as my hindbrain pinched me, making me yelp in pain, and then I fell into the black atmosphere.

to be continued...