Chapter 9

Nisa's POV

" Then what happened next? " Jahan asked.

" The school life was normal. She made no friends. She always wanted to be alone. Sometimes, she also ignored me, but I knew what she was going through... The next most important event started from college time. "

Flashback

" I am telling you Zainab that I will be not attending the classes until I catch the murderers of my grandfather. " Haida said as she stood behind the chair in cafeteria.

" No, you cannot do this. You can't waste a year.. " I semi-yelled.

" I can.. You always know that I want to be an agent. " She said as she drank a glass of water.

" But don't waste this precious years of your studies. You need to get graduate for admission in Secret Agency. "

" I can't, Z. " She said in low voice.

I ate my lunch. As I drank a glass of water, ideas crossed my mind.

" You have two ways now. " I spoke to daydreaming girl.

" Elaborate " She said as she was busy tossing the cap of the water bottle.

" One way is that you can take drop for a year and find the culprits. "

" I am going for it. " She said in one go.

" But listen to other way.. "

" Ugh! Okay speak. " She was getting irritated.

" Other way is that.. we can help you with the notes but one problem is the attendance. You need to get 75% attendance. "

" No, I will not go for this way. This is so complicated. "

" You are saying that, who is ready to fight any complication to get those murders in prison. "

" I don't know yaar. " She huffed.

" Wait.. Got an idea.. " I said as I saw the rich guy sitting behind Haida.

" What? "

" We can ask help from the Dean.."

" As if she will agree... "

" Yes she can. Come on.. "

" Or I can tell the other way to the solution.. "

" Now what.. "

" Mr. Mirhan "

" Who Mirhan? " She asked.

" That guy who was following you the last week of the last month and you complaint about him to the Dean and he was her son. "

" Not him again.. "

" You can... If he asks you to be his gf then just agree until you complete your mission. "

" I can't use him just for my purpose. " She is right. But we had only this option. I don't want to make her choose the complicated way, cause she needs to get graduate.

" Yeah.. I was knowing that you will say that. " I said looking at her.

" But,  you need to ask him. Only he can help you to impress the Dean and you can get help for that attendance problem. "

" Hmm..  "

" If you want I can talk to him " I said as I stood up to walk towards my classes.

" No. It's my problem,  so I will talk to him. " She said as she walked away, leaving me alone.

I can tell that her mind is busy consoling herself...

to be continued