Chapter 12

Flashback continues

" Haida! "

We turned to see Nabeela coming towards us in speed, taking deep breaths.

" What happened? " She hugged Haida, crying.

" Nabeeha... "

" What happened to Nabeeha? "

" Those boys harassed her. " She cried out loud.

" Tell me everything. " 

Haida closed her fists tightly to turn then white.

" Haida. " I said, pointing her fist.

" I am coming. Z, take care of her. " Haida said and left.

We both ran to Nabeeha's room. She cried hugging me.

I too got anger seeing her torn sleeves.

I gulped down as I saw some marks on her skin below torn sleeves.

" I won't leave them. " I whispered.

For the last 3-4 hours, we were consoling Nabeeha and forcing her to eat and sleep.

" Where is Haida? "

Nabeeha asked and my eyed widen.

" Shit! " I said, covering my eyes and I saw imagined Haida in Nabeeha's place.

" She is missing. " I blurted out.

" What? " The twins shouted.

" What are you saying Zay? Have you lost your mind? " Nabeela said.

" No. I have this gut feeling and you know my gut feeling is cent percent true. " I said and wore my slippers and opened the door.

" Where are you going? "

" To search for her. " I replied.

" Wait, we'll join you. " Nabeeha said.

" Come on Nabeeha, you need to take rest. " I said.

" I am fine. I want Haida to be safe. Until I meet her now, I won't sleep. " She said and we all ran to different places.

Be it cafeteria, verandas of different classes or sports ground and courts, she was not there.

I couldn't believe why I left her alone in anger. Stupid me. Damn Haida!

I ran to the parking area where I saw Mirhan and Tony on the bike, talking.

" Mirhan! " I called.

" Yes. " He said looking at me.

" Hey, Zainab. " Tony said.

" I need help. " I said.

" Now what are you and your friends planning to do with me? "

" Haida is missing. " I blurted out.

" What? " Tony said.

" Yes, Tony. " I narrated him the whole story.

" Did you check everywhere? " Mirhan asked.

I nodded while texting the twins to meet me in the parking area.

Soon I saw the twins arrive.

" Then let's inform the Dean and the teachers. " Tony said.

" No. Then the matter will go very far. " I replied eyeing him towards Nabeeha and her situation.

" How can she go out of the campus without permission? " Mirhan said.

" How can you say that she is out of campus ?" I asked.

" This video. " Mirhan showed the CCTV video of Haida leaving the campus form the parking area near the time when she left.

" How did she know about the boys being outside the campus? " I asked.

" Maybe she has hacked it too. " Mirhan smirked.

' I'll not leave you an inch alive, Mirhan.' I said to myself.

" Well, then I am bringing my car, you girls wait, we'll go out for her. " Mirhan said and left.

After a few minutes, he arrived and we girls sat in the car including Tony and we searched her near places of the campus.

" She is nowhere to be seen. " I said.

' Where are you Haida? ' I asked in my heart.

" What are you guys doing here in the night? " We saw a man in the early forties or late thirties asking us.

" Nothing Sir. Just finding our missing friend. " Mirhan said.

" You can take our help. I am the founder and CEO of the SAOS Agency. We search the lost and missing people and help policemen with our spy men. " He said.

Tony and Mirhan explained everything and they took us to their office.

Meanwhile, Nabeeha's was getting bandaged and I was observing every minute thing in the office because everything happening was weird to me.

" We found her, Sir. " A man came announcing the news.

" Where? " I asked.

" The parking lot. " He answered.

No way!

We reached the campus and saw her laying down, hidden in the bushes with blood everywhere. Her pale face, red-brown hairs, bluish lips and pale hands with blood made my mind out of control. 

Ya Allah!

" Haida! "

Flashback ends

" Then what happened? Did you both found the culprits? "

" Yes we did and they were jailed till the court process starts as Mirhan filed a case. And ... "

" And? "

" After hospitalizing her, doctors told that she was hit with a rod-like something on her back of the head and since then she had this brain problem as the cells of that part were damaged and she couldn't take any attacks or blast of the bad news. "

" Ya Allah! She had gone through this. " Jahan closed his eyes and with his forefinger, he wiped a few tears that were about to fall.

" You still don't know those pasts which affected her the most that lead her life into hell. " I said in a whisper, remembering all the incidents of her life.

" What do you mean? " Jahan asked.

" Nisa Appi! "

to be continued...