Chapter 2

Murad POV

"

I woke up only to see Haida was not there in the room. I wore my clothes and went out. 

Wahid , do you know where is Haida? " I asked my bodyguard.

" Sir,  she left in the morning and ordered me to give you this envelope "

I open the envelope and started reading,  

Asslamualaikum Jaan-e-Haida ,

I know you must be furious knowing I am missing,  but no darling,  I have to go for an important work as Danish Sir assigned me to complete a case and he informed me in the morning. I saw you sleeping peacefully,  so didn't disturb you .  But don't worry,  I'll be back for you,  only you. 

If I don't return for many years then  understand I am dead and then you move on in your life . I'll be even happy if you'll get married to a good and nice girl who can make you forget me. Don't betray Allah( SWT)  for this , like I say its all destined. And always pray namaz , and ask forgiveness from Him and work more hard to raise your business more. 

I know,  I have less chance of living in this case.  Hope you'll understand my current situation.

Bye with a hope to see you soon.  

Your loving wife

Haida "

Nnnooooo This can't happen ' 

"

Haida , I screamed.

From few months, the same nightmare is coming, same scene, same dialogues, no change at all , as if wants to give clues from that. 

Haida, my wife , my Jaan 

She is no more with me after an incident. She is alive , my heart says,  but where, don't know.

My phone rang and I accepted the call seeing the name. 

' Riaz,  I hope you called me in the morning to give good news related to Haida . I don't want to hear a bad result, if it's so please hang up. ' I said in frustration 

' Sir, we have good news. We have arrested all the people of gang 36 and we are about to reach our secret place and find the truth. We just confirmed that she is alive, but Sir, another news is also there '

' What is it? '

' Sir, there is a possibility that Haida ma'am was pregnant and now, part of our team is also in search of the child ' I closed my eyes and said, 

' Hmm. If you get more information, do inform me ' 

I was about to hang up when a voice came ' Sir ,sir '

' What ? ' I said

' Sir, one of them had said that a man who was that time around in thirties has helped her ' 

' Then search who was he. I want the result in this week itself ' I shouted him.

' Yes sir 'And I hung up. 

Haida meri jaan, where are you? I am waiting for you but not as same person. 
With that I went to fresh up to go in an important meeting, as I have to raise my business more.

Mehrunnisa POV 

Beep..Beep..