Saber X

"Welcome to Chaldea Corp." said Mash as she led Saber and Mikoto out from the rain and into a large skyscraper. "I hope our accommodations are to your liking."

Mash led the duo into a massive lobby with glowing blue floors made of light panels, black metal plating on the walls, and dozens of staff in strange looking uniforms running about the place.

If Saber had to take a guess to what this place was like.. she'd say like one of those cheesy scifi anime with the sentai soldiers.. or.. maybe anime G.I. Joe?  Shirou had a lot of DVDs back in the strange old days..

"Did she actually say who or what she was before she got hit by that car?" Mikoto whispered to Saber.

"Nope." Saber muttered back.

"And yet.. we just watched her get back up.. and beckon for us to come with her?" muttered Mikoto. "And we just followed her with no reservations pointed out?"

"Yep." said Saber.

"Are we stupid?" Mikoto now asked.

"Probably." Said Saber. 

"Allow me to introduce myself fully. When we met first hand.. I only told you my profession as Doctor Mash." said Mash. "My Full name.. in actuality.. is Mash Kyrielight... and I am a Demi Servant."

"Demi.. Servant!?" Mikoto stammered

Mash smiled, and in a burst of igniting light.. her clothing suddenly changed..

Her glasses disappeared as she suddenly wore a black and gray armored unitard that exposed her legs like a one piece swimsuit.  She carried a massive shield at her side, shaped like a cross that looked immense and heavy. 

"HOLY CRAP!!" Mikoto stammered. "She's... "

"Like you.. a human with the powers of a Servant." said Saber. "Question.. is.. how alike is she to you?"

"It appears I'm a bit more perfected than Misaka-san to be honest. You're only able to access your powers by forming a 2 hour long contract with another individual." said Mash as she returned to her human form in a burst of light.  "I can form a permanent contract with my Master. He's not here at the moment.. but I hope you get to meet him.. for now.. if you must refer to me by my class.. you can call me Shielder."

"Shielder.. that's not even a class I've ever heard of... and something about that Noble Phantasm is oddly familiar.." muttered Saber. 

Mash smiled. "You knew the one who wielded this Noble Phantasm in life.. Sir Galahad. "

"Oh?!" Saber blinked. "Indeed?! I don't remember Lord Camelot being quite so.. big.."

"It's changed in becoming a Noble Phantasm I would guess.." said Mash with a bow. "He entrusted me with his powers due to... certain circumstances. My version is called Lord Chaldeas."