To Endure

"G.. Gahhh.." Mikoto's eyes flashed open..

The area around her was jolting around.. as if she were in the back of a vehicle that was hitting a bump or curb..

 In fact.. more specifically, a van..  The floor.. the windows in back of the double doors.. yep, it was definitely a van..

But the question was, why a van made to kidnap her would have windows? Unless.. 

Mikoto looked down at herself. Her neck, ankles, and wrists were shackled in chains with magical ruins all over them... 

The magic she could feel, it seemed to be suppressing her ability to calculate her esper power properly.. she couldn't think well.. let alone activate her powers.

"morning sunshine." said another voice. "When I imagined you waking up next to me some day, I admit this was NOT what I pictured."

Mikoto looked up to see Mordred there.. in her full armorless Servant form, similar chins on her neck and wrists and ankles too. 

"Where's Saber and Rin?" muttered Mikoto. "Why are we the only ones in here?"

"Good question." Muttered Mordred. "And furthermore.. notice those things on the walls?"

Mikoto looked up at where Mordred was nodding towards.  There were assault rifles hanging on racks near the wall, along with bullet proof vests and specialized equipment, and cans of black spray paint.. 

And the racks meant to hold the guns were  simple and seemingly made of improvised materials, as if they had been hastily stapled into the van's surface. 

improvisation like this.. 

"Hound Dog.." Mikoto whispered. "But.. I thought we were captured by mages.. not.. these clowns."

"That's the confusing part. Magic chains in one of Hound Dog's stolen vans.. not to mention how Shirou, Accerator and Jeanne haven't come back in 3 days.." said Mordred. "Something about the Mage Association's handling of this case isn't right.."

"Don't tell me.. Hound Dog and the Mage's Association.. but.. no.. Hound Dog only answers to Aleister Crowley..  and Seika.. she knows nothing about magic.."

"Who says Seika's the one actually running whatever's going on?" said Mordred. "Remember, there was one other guy in Hound Dog.. who knew the entire magic biz.. and to top it off.. had two servants.. one which we met."

"Flass.." Mikoto breathed.. one of the squad leaders.. you mentioned his name was-."

Suddenly, the door opened and speak of the devil.. Flass was standing on the other side, grinning, taking off his wrap around shades. 

"Flass.. yeah.. that's my name..see you kiddies have been talking about me." said Flass. "Welcome home."

"Home?" muttered Mikoto.

"Yeah.. it's the last place you will ever see.. so.. probably best to call it home." said Flass. "Makes it seem a little better."

Hound Dog Operatives reached in.. detaching the chains from the van and shoving Mikoto and Mordred out into the open.

"Where's Saber!?" Mikoto demanded. "where's Emiya-san!? "

"That isn't up to you to know.. not at this time."

Mikoto looked up at the voice. She was in a large garage building, filled with strange fancy looking vehicles.. like a car collection. Everything from old fashioned automobiles, to sports cars.