Chapter 2

Draco's POV

As Draco's eyes slowly opened, he saw a boy putting on a t-shirt through the gap in his curtains. He had a stunning back and he couldn't wait to meet him properly.

So he quickly got out of bed as he drew back the curtains. Only then did he realise he was in his pants. (Or underwear for Americans)

The boy Draco was staring at earlier looked at him and laughed "id get some clothes on if I were you" and left to go through the dormitory door.

Was that it? I'd put some clothes on if I were you? He was so annoyed.

He looked round to the rest of the dormitory and saw everyone else had gone to breakfast. So he pulled on his brand new Slytherin robes and left the room.

Harry Potter was sat near the fire, he was the only one in the room.

"are you coming to breakfast?" he asked. Harry looked up at him and smiled, "yeah, let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~

They sat down at the slyterin table for breakfast, Draco next to Blaise zabini and harry next to Pansy Parkinson.

Harry was very squashed between pansy and good looking 5th-year boy but he didn't mind.

Draco was also very squashed between Blaise and Millicent Bulstrode. A big, but in dracos opinion very pretty 1st-year girl.

Harry reached to grab some bacon and as he did so pansy tried to grab some.

"oh sorry, you can have it," she said. Harry blushed slightly. Harry looked at her eyes, they were the kind you could get lost in.

"Harry? Are you in love already?" Blaise teased.

"what? No! I... Er"

"calm down. I was joking"

Harry went red in the cheeks but no one noticed because they were distracted by a man, who Harry knew to be the head of Slytherin house, walking down the table giving out pieces of paper.

He gave Harry his timetable and he started memorizing it. Pansy was looking over his shoulder at his.

"we have all our lessons together!" she said.

Draco was also in some of his classes and so was Blaise.

~~~~~~~~~~

As pansy and Harry walked into their charms class late, they were told to sit at the back next to each other.

Professor Flitwick started talking about some sort of levitating charm? Harry wasn't really paying attention he was just drawing on the back of his hand.

Flitwick told them to start practising the charm. This was were Harry wished he had paid more attention.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dracos pov

At the end of their last lesson, they went back into the great hall for something to eat. This time Harry was opposite pansy and next to Draco.

Pansy was smiling at Harry, and Draco was rubbing his arm against harry. Harry knew he had some weird friends but he still liked them.

Once they had finished their dinner, they went back to their common room and discussed their first day at school.

"right I'm going to bed" Draco stood up and said well after mindnight.

They all muttered the same thing.

Harry, Draco and Blaise went up to their common room to find everyone else asleep.

He saw that Harry had already fallen asleep in his clothes and he took off his robes only to notice that Blaise was looking at him also in his pants.

Not only did he have a stunning back, he had some stunning abs too.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhhhh!!! Sorryyyy! I had to do that last bit but don't go away, this is still a drarry fanfic ;) I'm just slowly working up to that xx