Chapter 3

Draco's POV

Draco woke up the next morning having thought about last night.

Not only did he have a stunning back, he had some stunning abs too.

"Like what you see" Blaise teased. He stepped closer to Draco's bed and put a hand on it. He slowly sat down not looking away from Draco.

Draco sat down next to him and
smiled. He moved closer to Blaise and took his hand. He moved even closer pressing his chest to his and closing the gap between their lips and...

"DRACO!" He was in front of Harry. He looked scared. "What's wrong you don't look to well."

"Just tired, that's all. Let's go to breakfast." With that he got up and walked out of the dormitory leaving Harry staring after him.

They got to the great hall for breakfast and Harry sat next to pansy and Draco next to Blaise.

Draco began to eat his toast when he felt a warm hand make it way onto his leg. He jumped a bit but calmed down when he felt it rubbing against him.

Draco reached down and grabbed what he guessed was Blaise's hand. They continued to eat their breakfast listening to pansy and Harry talk.

———————————————

When they got back to the common room after transfiguration, Blaise went straight up to his dormitory.

Draco Harry and pansy were all left alone downstairs.

"How was your day harry?" Pansy asked, smiling brightly.

"Oh, it was alright. That ginger gryffindor annoying as hell in charms but oh well. How was yours?"

"Oh it was really good. The potion we were making today was perfect and I insulted that Weasley boy too." Pansy replied still smiling brightly.

Draco stood up to go to the dormitory. He left without Pansy or Harry noticing.

"I can't wait to learn the sleeping drought potion though, Crabbe never sleeps and it annoy- Hey wheres Draco?" Harry was the first to notice Draco had gone.

"Where's everyone? What's the time? 11:48! Thats late we should get to bed." Pansy always liked an earlier night.

"Are you sure? We could stay down here. You know, just me and you." Harry moved closer to pansy and took her hand in his.

"I'd like that" pansy replied with a smile.

Draco and Blaise were lying down next to each other on Draco's bed in just their boxers. "Draco?"

Draco didn't reply he'd already fallen asleep. Blaise got out quietly got out of his bed. He didn't want anyone seeing he was in bed with Draco.

————————————————

Harry went to bed later that night with messy hair and swollen lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, Harry and pansy didn't have a fight. Sorry it's a short chapter I didn't really know what to write. It is a drarry fanfic though I'm just doing something else for the first few chapters.

I didn't mean to fall in love tonightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara