Seven- "so i dont lose myself for her"

I'm so excited for this chapter \^•^/

You'll see why!
-Ally XOXO
***********

My phone rings, breaking me from my sleep as I sit up quickly rubbing my eyes.

I yawn and look around, Owens not here, that's why it's so peaceful.

I'm wearing some shorts and a tank top, it's getting colder outside so I'm progressively starting to remind myself to wear heavy pajamas.

I swing my legs over the bed and wiggle out of the covers, groaning I walk into the bathroom and smell my breath. I wince and make a face, morning breath.

I brush my teeth and wash my face tying my hair up into a messy bun before I dry my face off. I'm awaiting Elaine's letter, I really hope she likes the purse. I sent it to her on Monday, it's Friday now. So it's either she hates it- or refuses to write to me, or the letter hasn't come yet.

I look at my reflection in the mirror and bit my lip, my finger taps repeatedly on the sink anxiously.

I take a deep breath and turn around heading to my closet to pick out an outfit. I settle on a navy blue sweatshirt and some high waisted jeans. I slip on my navy blue converse to match and head to my first lecture.

I've had to take handwritten notes since my laptop broke which sucks, cause I can't afford a new one and my hand aches like hell.
**********

After my lectures and the trio of deaths constant bullying and threats, I finally make it back to my dorm.

I flop down on the bed and yawn, all I can think about doing is sleeping.

My phone buzzes, I groan and dig through my bag pulling it out. I see lots of angry texts from my mom saying that she hadn't heard from me in a week. I suck in a breath and yelp hurrying and calling my mom.

Shit, she's probably so mad at me.

"AURORA AIMÉE-AURÉLIE DIANE L'VESTIA WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED IN A WEEK?!" My mom shouts through the phone exploding in my ear, I pull the phone away and wince.

Putting the phone back to my ear "I've been really busy mom..." I rub the inner part of my eyes very stressed. Keeping secrets is hard, mine and other peoples.

"With school work right?" She says in that strict parent voice.

"Yes...Yeah...school" I say dismissively pacing my room. Owen should be here right now, we were supposed to go to the library and start forming a plot for our short play. That guy is not reliable. I bite my lip impatiently.

"Aurora you aren't getting involved with the wrong crowd right?" Her voice fills with more concern and I recognize how much I miss her, she and my dad were my ocean, and I was the sand. The waves washed over me, showering me with love and support, smoothing my edges.

"No mom, I actually met two really nice girls" I sigh gently my tone filling with its own concern, a different kind. I am so wishing I could hug her right now.

"Wonderful Aurora! What are their names?" I can hear her smile through the phone.

"Gigi and Emily, they are both British." I smile, I flop back down on my bed letting my mind wander.

"Ahhh! I wish I could hear the accents! Are they sexy?!" My mom asks excitedly.

My mind fires like a bullet to the memory of Owen with his shirt off and his chest dripping wet. These unwelcomed thoughts entered my head, 'Owens is sexy' My face flushes and I grit my teeth.

"NO!...I mean- no as in...uh- they...are posher! Then sexy- heh..." I say hurriedly panting gently calming the blush on my cheeks and shoving those ideas into the very dark corner of my brain where they belong.