Don't Leave The Wall. Okay?

You had filled your canteen with water and had gotten a bag to hold the things you were going to catch. In your hand was a knife that had your initials etched into it. You, Clarke, Octavia, Monty, Finn, and Jasper were just about to leave the camp. You were just waiting for them to hurry. Bellamy had not wanted you to leave camp with the grounders calling war on The 100.

"I'm sure if you just ask he'll let you go Y/N, there's no way he won't let you leave. He didn't do that with Octavia, he won't do it with you." You chuckled at her comment and threw her jacket at her. She caught it with one hand.

"That's what I thought when we first started our relationship. But with the Grounders out, wanting a war, he's paranoid. Octavia is different she can do what she wants, she's his sister. I guess there's something different about me, his girlfriend."
She grabbed one of her knives and began to clean it off with an old rag.

"Let's go then."

~~~~~

You smiled meekly and hurried over to your friends. As soon as you reached them Octavia gave you an apologetic look.

"Bellamy's a controlling dick, sorry Y/N," She jested, causing everyone to laugh. You dropped your canteen on the ground but left it there, you got it after you spoke to her. "He's coming right over here Y/N, brace yourself."

"Where the hell do you think you're going." You knew it was Bellamy, who could forget his voice, deep, sexy, mysterious. You turned around and looked at him, not saying a word. "You don't think you're actually leaving."

You could feel the eyes of your friends on your backs.

"I'm gonna go hunting with them, we need food." Bellamy grabbed your arm gently but with force pulling you back into the camp. The door shut behind you, but Clarke went over and opened it once more, waiting to see the outcome of this.

"You can go tomorrow when I don't have to worry about everything here." He turned around expecting you to follow him. But you didn't. He turned back around. "Come here now."

"No. I'm going out right now, with Octavia, Clarke, all of them."

"You do not leave these walls, do you understand me?" He raised his voice. You scoffed at him and shook your head.

"So Octavia can leave but I can't?"

"You're my girlfriend."

"So."

"So it's too dangerous and you're not leaving."

"Bellamy, the fact that you don't think I can take care of my self is insulting. I'm fine." You began to walk away towards the door.

"I've let you leave the camp by yourself, alone, lonley, one person. Stop painting me out as the overprotective boyfriend, I'm keeping you safe." Bellamy looked around, he noticed that most of the camp was watching you now. "The grounders want you and Clarke the most. You're not leaving because I love you."

You scoffed at him. "You're not just overprotective boyfriend, you're the over protective brother too. Bellamy I can take care of myself." Bellamy dropped the rifle he had in his hand and got closer to you. Bellamy wasn't possesive, he was just over protective, which was understandble. The Grounders were much stronger fighters than anyone in this camp and it scared you that even he couldn't take a grounder on without a gun or someone else to help him.

***

Author: thehundrd