Prologue

Prologue

"Th-thanks again Klaus...." the nervous voice spoke as she bowed once more before turning to leave.
"You getting all quiet again Liz, did something happen?" The Goldstein voice was laced with sarcasm as the brunette twirled around aggressively.
"Y-You wish!" She retorted fleeing from the room. A blue haired female giggled from the arm chair as she watched the first year flee from the room.
"And whats so funny, Idvia?" Klaus turned to her as she just glanced to Sigurd.
"Did you see those two?" She smirked. "You tease her to much. Just kiss already. You do like her, don't you?"
The Goldstein narrowed his blue eyes as Sigurd joined Idvia in laughter.
"I'd thought with you being her new buddy that you'd go all out to fix her back in shape. Her magic is still inexperienced." Sigurd stared as Idvia jumped from her seat.
"Remember when we first met?! My magic was still wonky in some places but I managed to get better! I guess I was lucky to have Sigurd as a buddy at the time..." She scratched the back of her neck sheepishly as Klaus snorted.
"I thought you to be a lost cause. I was sure you to be kicked out. Now there's Liz.... she still has a far way to go. She was even worst then you. However, with her kind of determination, I'm certain that she'll  grow far stronger then any wizard or wizardess here." The Goldstein placed his glasses on the desk after folding them. Sigurd nodded in  agreement as his smile turned back towards Idvia.
"She reminds me of you when you first came, Idvia. I'll never forget the entrance you made when you first came." He stared at his buddy. Idvia groaned, her hands running down her face. She looked down at her feet.
"Please don't remind me..."
+=+=+=+=+
"Wow! This place is larger then I thought!" A blue wizardess looked up at the castle-like academy, a parchment was hovering next to her, unrolled and nagging.
"Now now, you can gawk later. I would report to the headmasters office before heading to your dorms. You need to notify him of that bird Your bringing with."
"Embrosa is not a bird, she's a Phoenix." The wizardess pointed out before looking at the flame colored creature. The Phoenix hadn't been together with the blue haired wizardess for long, in fact it had arrived at her home just a week before the Acceptance Letter appeared. The mystical animal wouldn't leave Idvia and tailed her like a shadow, in the end she just ended keeping her, giving her the name Embrosa.
A moment passed as the Phoenix and Idvia loomed each other before Embrosa took off, flying at a high speed away.
"W-Wait! Embrosa? Where are you going!" The wizardess didn't hesitate before speeding after her, with the Acceptance Letter in the dust.
"Why do I always deal with the energetic ones?" It seemed to sigh to itself before floating after the blue haired wizardess. Embrosa sped down the hall, seemingly attracted to something in the distance.
"Excuse me! Sorry! Coming through!" Idvia snaked her way through, passing students. When the Phoenix halted above a blond and ravenette, Idvia couldn't stop her speed and stumbled right into what felt like a wall.
"Ugh..." She sat up, rubbing her head as she heard a grunt underneath her. Idvia looked down to spot a blond male with blue eyes glaring up at her as the ravenette just kept his award winning smile.
"Uh-uh sorry sir!" She rushed to get off the man before jumping up to look at the hovering Phoenix above her. "Embrosa! Slow down next time!" She turned back to the blond who was now just standing back on his own two feet. She bowed deeply before raising her head once more. "Forgive me, when she senses something she won't stop until she leads me to it."
"You better be sorry, watch where your running next time." The blond scoffed, sending a almost look of disgust at the blue haired female.
"Uh... okay?" When she glanced over at the smiling ravenette she gleamed at his smile. "Hi! I'm Idvia Wozora! Please to meet you!" Her energetic introduction made him nod as he took the hand she shot out.
"Sigurd Curtis, The grump here is my cousin, Klaus Goldstein. I noticed you have a Phoenix friend there." The ravenette responded, watching as Embrosa perched on Idvia's shoulder, it's beak nudging against her ear.
"I get it!" She seem to hiss at the mystical bird before nodding to Sigurd. "She kind of showed up out of no where a week ago, ever since she's been attached. However, she does seem to take a liking to you."
"I've never seen a Phoenix in real life before. It's pretty rare t-" Goldstein interrupted Sigurd before they could continue.
"Sigurd we do not have time to waste over your bird obsession. We need to get to the headmaster's office." Klaus grumbled, still looking at Idvia with a scornful look. She just looked back with a smile, as she heard this.
"Oh?! I have to go there too! The Acceptance Letter informed me I had to explain on keeping Embrosa with me in the do-" The wizardess looked around. "Oh dear, where did My Acceptance Letter disappear to?"
As she said that a piece of parchment caught up with her. "Hah... you need to work on not forgetting the important things." It seem to state annoyingly. Idvia laughed awkwardly before turning back to Klaus.
"May I come with you t-"
"No." Klaus stopped immediately before storming off down the hall without a moments rest.
"Don't mind him, follow me." Sigurd smiled politely as he followed down the hall. Snatching the Acceptance Letter, Idvia made her way after the two, Phoenix still perched on her shoulder.
Goldstein, Huh? Where have I heard that name?