Chapter 1

Grace's POV

I groaned as I pounded on my alarm clock , I didn't understand why the darn things even existed and mine literally made the worst sound ever. It was in between a chicken squawk and a high pitched scream.

But let's just ignore that. I slowly crawled out of my comfortable bed. Somehow I ended up on the floor beside my bed with a big THUNK sound.

Let's just say that I got tons of extra bruises and a hurt ego.

I moaned when I saw my reflection in my full size mirror that was on the other side of my bed. I suddenly regretted looking because my face had very dark under eye circles  and they also made me look a little like a panda if you get what I mean , and the skin on my arms were littered with little black and blue bruises so it looked like I got thrown into a tornado.

Basically a " normal" Monday morning. Note the sarcasm

I sighed and grabbed the clothes that I was planning to wear today and stripped off my PJs and slipped into the shower. I relaxed as hot water streamed onto my skin and I scrubbed a generous amount of my favorite strawberry shampoo onto my ebony black hair. I rubbed some soap onto my skin and then I washed it all off and stepped out of my shower. I dried my hair and body and then I was done.

I quietly brushed my teeth with a minty toothpaste and did my makeup which wasn't really important because it was basically just some concealer , eyeliner , and mascara and let me tell you mascara is a very important makeup essential.

I quickly changed into my planned outfit which consisted of slim black leggings and an oversized red cropped sweatshirt that had these very loose sleeves that I loved. I hopped into my shoes which were just a pair of scuffed black vans and then I was out the door in a flash.

Wait ,Wait ,Wait rewind let's say my stomach missed it's dear friend FOOD and then I was out the door in a flash.

I walked quickly to Eastwood High which obviously was the highschool I attended and once I walked by the building I suddenly was jumped on by my best friend Alyssa who was like an opposite version of me, but back to when I was sadly jumped on by my dear friend Alyssa. She jumped on me while I staggered under her weight. Unfortunately I fell over with her on my back and it hurt! ( Who else has friends like this?)

Then Alyssa finally got off me and helped me up while chattering about the latest news but before I could understand a word that was spewing out of her mouth the bell rang to go inside. I bid Alyssa a goodbye as we headed off to our separate classes.

I was headed to my chem class but before I actually arrived there I bumped into what felt like a wall but when I looked up it was actually a person. Shocker. As I looked up to figure out who the " human wall" was , I heard a husky , sexy wait nooooo Grace NONE of that icky stuff , and gruff voice that rudely just said

"get of the way and use your eyes next time" 

Sooo I decided to be a teensy bit sarcastic right back and said

" Who says I'm going to be in your way and who says there's even going to be a next time? And I advise you to use your eyes next time if you even have eyes"

Then he looked up at me and then SNAP I recognized him , he was Xavier Black the infamous " bad boy" of Eastwood High , he was known school wide for being the son of billionaire Jack Black and fashion designer Faye Cullion and also for rumored to be the leader of the gang Silverado.

I looked up and into the dephs of his gold eyes but before he opened his mouth to utter a word , I scurried off to chem.

I arrived quite late because me and Xavier's exchange took like ten minutes. I dreaded listening to Ms Craonads voice screeching at me about my so called " tardiness" but I womaned up and went through the open door of the classroom and immediately she started yelling at me but I just said

" I am sincerely sorry Ms Craonad and I will not be late again"

She huffed but accepted my apologie and told me to sit down because she was discussing a " very important" project that would last half our grade to the class.

I sat down at my desk and braced myself for the looonnnngggggg speech that was going to come for the project. Other students may have been paying attention but I tuned her out and her speech sounded like this " blah blah blah blah bleh bleeh bleh blah blah blah bleh" but then I heard her say something about partners so I perked up and hoped I was with someone nice. She began calling names for the partners .

" Deseree and TJ"

" Markus and Carlos"

" Ashlyn and Chloe"

" Viannah and Andrew"

"Elle and Laura"

"Alexa and Jake"

"Jude and Noah"

"David and Holly"

" Will and Nathan"

"Matthew and Alexandria"

" Natalie and Josh"

And then came the dreaded

" Grace and Xavier"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
922 words

hahaha CLIFFHANGER!
do you like grace so far? What about Xavier?
Any ship names?

Stay Awesome, Claudine AKA the author....