Chapter 2

Grace's POV

"What?" I managed to gape out in astonishment and immediately Ms Craonad barked out a reply

" Yes he is your partner and if you have a problem with that I will have you fail this class"

And so I replied " o-of course Ms Craonad"

And with that she told us to move over to our partners so as manly as Xavier was, I had to move over to him.

He was lazily hunched over his desk but when I came over to him he looked up and once again I looked into the dephs of his eyes.

" You again?" He groaned out

" Yes me , have a problem with that?" I sassed

" None at all" he murmured while running his eyes over my slim but short body

" Jerk" I muttered

" Who me?" He replied

" Yes you and stop giving me those puppy dog eyes"

And so we couldn't finish our conversation because Ms Craonad decided to pleasure us with her screechy voice. Not

" This project is as you know worth 50% of your grades so I expect the utmost effort put into it, you will be marked on how you represent atoms , the chemical composition of different atoms , how they react to each other , the chemical structures , and how they differ. Now you may start starting your projects and it's a reminder that they are due next week and even if they are handed in just a day late I will take a mark off your grade." She said.

With that everyone started their projects.

I tried to arrange times we would meet at each others houses to work on our project but before I could utter a word he tossed me a slip of folded paper and said

" Saturday , 2pm , don't be late." In a bored voice.

"Jerk " I muttered once more

"Sweetheart I thought we established that already" . He replied

"Fine then... Dick"

"You are a very strange girl sweetheart , y'know most girls in your seat would be trying to get into my pants " . He said arrogantly.

"Ok fine then" . I pretended to think for a second. "Even bigger dick, and do not call me sweetheart" . I growled out.

"Ok... Sweetheart" .

Your an ass ,you know that?" I said.

"Or so I've been told". He replied.

I groaned " stop replying to my remarks with even more smart-ass remarks Dick."

"Oh so my nickname's Dick now?" He said amusedly.

"Yes it is now can we just work on this project in peace now? Your giving me fucking migraine." I said with my head throbbing.

And so we quietly worked in peace for the rest of the period.

But at the end of the day , in the hallways , he managed to yell out " have a good day sweetheart!!!" And so I of course replied with " have a good day Dick!!" .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
526 words

Haha Dick and sweetheart.
I sorry that this chapter was late but I was working on my other book One Prompt At A Time, please check it out , the first story in it is really funny lol.
Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!
Have a good day readers!