The most important day of my life!

When ever you see this ******** that means it's going to be quite a gory part, so if you don't wont to know who Papeeno and Arella die, I recommend you don't read until you see that a second time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash Back

Ravens P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Papeeno sit meditating. Papeeno is taller and looks human, if it wasn't for his white eye's. He wore a white cloak and I wore a blue one. Arella came up to us, she woke me from my mediation. I saw Papeeno was behind her, her cheeks stained with tears. The ground around as was shaking! "Raven quick!" she picked me up and carried me away. "What's wrong?" they were both running, my powers were still weak to sense why they were so worried. I suddenly saw a small red figer emerge from one of the building's behind them. "Who's that?" Papeeno turned around and ran faster. "Arella give me Raven!" she handed he over. They were running straight to the portal's. Everyone else was lining up and teleaporting away. A huge explosion went off behind us flinging us over. My leg was trapped under a piece of stone, I screamed. "Raven!" Arella came running and pulled it off me. "I can't feel my leg!" she picked me up. "Arella go, I'll hold him off!" she kissed Papeeno on the cheek and ran off with me. I saw the red person come closer, he had four eye's glowing red, just like when I was angry! Papeeno started to throw pieces of rumble and rock at him but nothing hit. He came up to Papeeno, "Brave, but Stupid!" I heard the red man say, he touched Papeeno on the head. (If you don't like gory stuff I recommend you don't read until I say!) ******blood started to pour out of Papeeno's ears, nose, eyes and mouth. I screamed. Suddenly his whole head blew up and splattered everywhere. I scream even louder, the man if coming closer. ****** 

As we get to the portal's everyone gets out of the way for us, I don't know why, we're not royalty or anything! Arella  puts me down and starts to heal my leg with a spell Azar tort her. As soon as she's done she takes me to the furthest portal, meaning it's as far away from Azarath then any other demotion, Earth! "Arella, who is that why did he kill Papeeno?" I asked trying not to cry. "That man is the most evil thing in the whole universe, Trigon!" his name hurts my ears. "Why does he want us?" she shook her head, "He wants you!" she hugged me tightly, I saw him coming closer. "Why?" she kissed me on the cheek, "He is your father!" I shook my head, she nodded. "And I am your mother!" tears streamed down my face I hugged her. He came closer. "Go Raven!" She let go of me and pushed me into the portal, as I faded I saw what he did to her... ****** He ripped her head off and trod on it! ****** He reached out to grabbed me but it was to late I was gone a took the portal with me. "MUMMY!" I cried as I disappeared.

I appeared in a crowed street, I looked around, it smelt of weird things like petrol and cheese! I couldn't get Papeeno and Arella's image out of my head. I started wailing, things around me smashed and the ground shook. I suddenly saw a friendly face, a tall woman bent down to me and stopped me from crying. "Hey honey, are you OK?" I hugged her, I needed help. "My dad, just... just... destroyed everything I've ever loved!" the woman hugged me back. She saw my purple hair. "I think I know the perfect place for you sweetie, he will never hurt you again!" she picked me up and took me to what she called a police station. "I need the justice league, I think I just found them a new member!" she patted my head. A for the first time in ages I felt save again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Flash back

no ones P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duela had tears in here eyes, they all did. Garfield started to whimper, he had seen it too. "Why?" Duela manged to chock out. "Because I am the gem, the only reason I'm here to day is because of my dad and a 3 brave people who saved my life, Papeeno, Jessica (the woman) and my mother!" Duela hugged her they both cried. Garfield jumped on to Raven shoulder and licked the tears off her face. "I guess both our dads are f*cktards!" the girl said, trying to cheer them up. They let out a small smile, "Raven?" she turned to face Garfield, "What's going to happen if I don't become the chosen one?" she shook her head, "I don't know, but he'll make you!" she cried again. "I will never do anything to hurt you, no matter how much he pushes me, you know that!" She kissed his little cat head and smiled. "I know Gar!"