DOODLES!

Raven was first up, she was still in the common room. She looked around at everyone, something didn't seem right. She look down at B and laughed, he had a huge moustache and on his fore head it said property of Raven. Her laughing woke him up, "What's on your face?" he said, she used her powers to bring herself a mirror, she had big harry potter glasses. "Have a look at yours!" she said laughing, he burts out laughing. "Did you do that?" she shook her head still laughed, she reached out for the mirror and saw what it said on her hand, "Did you, cause it says B's Babe on my hand!" he looked at her hand and laughed, "That's Cy's handwriting he did this last night!" he laughed louder waking the others up. Once they had all relized they went down to Cyborgs room and knock on the door. "Yeah... bah ha ha ha ha ahh ha ha ha, ok that is funny!" he laughed hystically, "Yeah it was, now it's your turn!" said Raven, he was confused, they all took pens out and raided his room drawing all over him. By the time they were done, he had about 5 moustahses, millions of dots, glasses, Bumble bee's boy on his head draw happliy by Beast Boy and tones of doodles all over. 

Later on that day they'd all washed the doodles away and were clean again. "You guys are evil, I had to take all my parts off and wash them separately just to get some of that pen off!" they all laughed. "Would anyone like another waffle?" asked Star, Ravens hand shot up. She gave her two which she started to eat straight away. "Wow Raven, I never seen you each so much!" laughed Aqua lad, she just smiled and shrugged. Beast boy and Cyborg started to play dog simulator 2000 while the others went off and did their own thing. "So, how was your date with Bee?" he asked while Cy was having his go. "It was cool, the movie was great and Bee was... hot!" he smiled and went a little red. "Why were you guys all asleep on the sofa?" he asked, B went red. "We all had a pillow fight and watched TV, guess we all dozed off!" he smiled.

All the girls were in Ravens room, they all sat on her bed talking. "Duela, Pup and Tofu?" asked Bee, Raven nodded, "Also Ruby, Xavier and Hunter!" Bee's face dropped, "6 kids?!" Star laughed, "We do not have the correct knowledge of the amount of babies she may have, but it looks like a lot!" she looked at Ravens belly. "Have you had an ultra sound yet?" asked Bee, Star was confused, "Ultra sound?" Raven shook her head, "It's when they put this gel on your belly and it shows the baby on a screen, and no I have'nt!" Star nodded. "That's so cute though, has he proposed yet?" she asked, Raven hadn't thought about that before. She shook her head, Bee sighed, "I'm not sayings Beast Boys like this but boys who do this a usually players!" she said, Raven nodded, "Yeah, but Gars not like that, he didn't mean for this to happen, it was my dad and Beast!" She looked confused, "Who's Beast?" Star and Raven had completely forgotten, East don't know about Beast. They explain who Beast was and even showed her the video Alex made. "Wow, he's huge!" She kept watching, "That Alex guy is such a jerk!" she read what he put at the end and turned the iPad off. She thought for a moment, "Wait so if Beast and Garfield love you and your dating both of them, does that count as cheating?" 

"I don't think so, they share a body and Beast and Gar are ok with it!" she shrugged. Her belly rumbled. She was hungry again, "I'm gonna get a snack you guys want something?" They all got up, "Yeah I could go for a bite!" said Bee, Star smiled and followed them out. They came in on Cyborg and Beast boy fighting over who won. "No way man, I so beat your high score!" yelled Beast Boy, "In your dreams grass stain!" Laughed Cyborg. He turned around and saw Raven, Bee and Star standing behind them. "Oh hey guys!" said B simple, "Yeah nice try B, but your not gonna stop me from beating your score!" he looked over at his friend, "So you admit I beat you!" Victor sighed. B got up and hugged Raven, "What was that all about?" she asked as he let go, "I don't know, I just haven't seen you in a while!" he shrugged. Bumble Bee sat down next to Cyborg and laid on his arm. "Look dude, I know your trying to throw me off my game, but this is by far the wrongest way you've tried so far!" he said not looking away from the screen. Bee laughed, "Nice to see you too Sparky!" he jumped up from shock and crashed in the game. "Dang girl!" They all laughed at him. Raven went up to the fridge and took out some tofu, "Friend Raven, you know that is the tofu correct?" asked Star, she sat down and started to eat it. "Yeah, I tried it, it's not that bad!" B smiled, "Yes!" he whispered and punched the air.