Best Friends, terrible secret keepers

They fell asleep over the night, when they woke up, Raven didn't feel well again, she needed to eat. He took her to the kitchen, she raided the fridge. "Well someones hungry!" laughed Robin, East would be back from Spain closer to night. "Yeah, are you OK?" asked Cyborg, he had completely forgotten about last night. Beast Boy eyed him, he then remembered. "Oh right forgot!" Star and Robin turned to him, "What do you mean friend Cyborg?" Asked Star, he went a little red and turned to Gar, he shook his head. "Nothing, Raven... didn't eat dinner!" he lied. Star nodded, Raven came and sat down next to them. "Friend Raven, I am not trying to be the rude, but I think you have put on the weight!" they all looked down at her, her belly was a little bloated. Garfield sat down next to her. I think we should tell them, Cyborg already knows!

Yeah it's probley for the best!

What are you two talking about?

Nothing!

Don't lie mate, just tell them you're having my pups!

MY pups!

MINE!

MINE!

My belly my baby!

"Guys if your going to mind link talk can you at least tell us!" said Robin stopping the fight, he could tell they were talking through thought. She sighed, "Guys we need to tell you something!" Garfield grabbed her hand, "The test had expired, I'm pregnant!" they looked at her with wide eyes, it was silent. Star broke the ice by squealing so high, it was surprising that the windows didn't smash. "Joy! So you are having the baby Garfield's, friend Bee was the correct!" she hugged her besty. "Wow, that's big Beast Boy, don't worry we'll help you every step of the way!" said Robin, he felt so happy that his friends were so supportive! "Who many of the babies are in there?" asked Star, she put her ear to Ravens tummy. "I don't know!" she laughed. "Me and Gar were thinking of names last night, Duela was mine, Tofu was Gars and Pup was Beasts!" Robin and Star were confused, "Beast? But I thought he was dead!" said Robin, Garfield shook his head, one of his eyes changed to yellow. "Sorry to disappoint you Boy wonder, but I never left, I had just been watching for a while!" he laughed, "Beast shut up!" Gar yelled at himself. "Any way, mate and I have chosen the names for my pups!" Raven sighed, "Their not your pups! Their my kids!" 

"My mate my pups!"

"My girlfriend my kids!" The team watched him argue with himself, it was really funny. "Gar, Beast stop!" said Raven crossing her arms. "Mate, tell Logan I am the father to my pups!" yelled Beast, "Rae, tell Beast I am the father to our kids!" protested Gar. "Gar your their dad, Beast your their proctor, happy know?!" Beast nodded and turned back to the titans. "So it's three kids?" asked Cy, Garfield shrugged. "Ooh may I name a baby?" asked Star, she seemed very excited, "Sure!" She sat down next to Raven and thought for a bit, she looked at Raven, "Ooh if the girl looks like you then Ruby, like the gem on your head!" she thought her name was pretty cleaver. "I love it!" Raven hugged her. "You guys can pick names as well, they could ways be middle names!" said Gar. "I like Hunter!" said Robin leaning on the back of the sofa, "Xavier sounds awesome!" Said Cy. Robin looked over at the clock, "Oh cr*p we have school!" Raven looked up at Gar. "The joker took our rings, we can't go in!" she said. Cyborg had an idea, "We'll just say you guys are still a bit messed up from getting kidnapped, I make you guys some rings and add something to hide your belly!" Raven nodded, she looked down at her tummy and smiled. 

They others left Raven, Beast and Garfield at home while they went to school. "You feeling better?" he wrapped his arm round her, she rested her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I still a bit hungry though!" he smiled, "You've eaten everything, except..."

"No!"

"Come on, your going to try it sooner of later!" she sighed and used her magic to bring herself a plate and left over tofu. "I promise it's not that bad!" Beast huffed, "Yeah, it's even worse!" he smiled at Raven. "Shut up!" she held the the weird food on the end of her fork and held it to her mouth, she ate it. He watched her face closely, she swolled and faced him, " It doesn't taste like cr*p, I'll give it that!" He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I tried tofu, so you try something for me!" he shook his head knowing what she was going to say, "Meat!" he shook harder, she nodded sarcastically, "Rae no!" she shrugged and sighed, "Fine, guess Beast is more of a man then you, maybe he should be the father?" Beasts face lit up, "Well Logan, whats it going to be, give me my favourite food, or give me your mate?" Garfield growled at himself and Raven. "But there's no meat in here any way, Cy binned it for me!" she laughed slightly, "You really think he got rid of all the meat!" she used her powers to open a small cupboard too high for anyone but Cyborg to reach, inside was all kinds of meats, chicken, pork, beef, fish, etc... It was meat heaven. She took a small chicken leg out of it and handed it to him. "You know this was once a living breathing animal!" he crossed his arms and turned away, "So Beast what do you want to do to night?" she teased. He sighed and grabbed the chicken, "whole thing?" he asked, she shook her head. "No, you don't have to eat the bone!" she laughed. He closed his eyes and took a bit, when he had finished he opened up. "Well?" he sighed, "It was delicious!" he said sadly.

She smiled and rubbed his back. The yellow eye faded Beast had left. She lifted his head up he looked into her eyes, she was glowing. "Just don't think about it!" she smashed her lips against his, she sat on his lap. They went on like that for over half an hour! During this time Beast had been taking over a few times, but she always knew when he did, his grip would be stronger, he'd pushed harder and stick his tongue in! She liked how gentle Garfield was, when ever he kissed her she could sense joy, love, hope, but also fear! Not from her, but fear of himself!