Blue Eyes

https://instagram.com/p/BOYoTicAfn0/

Well shit. Shit, shit, shit. I'm in deep shit now. Wow, Lance you're a shitty shithead. Delirious and stupid, Lance. What were you thinking? This is bad, so bad, shitting bad.

As soon as Lance had made eye contact with the hottie-emo-surfer-man, he hadn't even had time to react before the boy had promptly turned and slammed the door closed.

Lance was lounging in the small tub of their "dorm", very confining but it was water nonetheless, pressing scale tape over his wounds. The adhesive sunk between his scales within seconds, mending them so they stopped bleeding even if they weren't completely healed yet. Of course, his huge tail was flopping out of the end of the tub, blue and shiny and sleek.

Alarmed from the intrusion, Lance shoved his tape back into his satchel (which had surprisingly survived the waves, strapped tightly to his back) and used his arms to prop himself out of the tub. As soon as he was suspended over the warm water, his tail split, burning the whole time, and he grimaced, knuckles turning white as he clutched the sides of the tub.

Panting slightly, he drained the water from the mysterious tub (he had no idea how it worked, but the fresh water tasted good and helped him heal faster), and wrapped a towel around his waist. His hair was already a bit damp, drying quickly.

"I don't want to be an outcast. I definitely don't want to be the cause of the death of this human. So the only way to prevent it is to make sure that he tells no one." Lance, brow set, opened the door to the bathroom and peeked outside. The dude, Lance remembered his name was Keith, was stuttering to the buff one.

"He- he's uh- a, uh- um- he's...!!!"

"He's a what you idiot?" Shiro looked confused.

Lance stepped forward, "He's an incredibly hot man." He grabbed Keith by the wrist and dragged him into the bathroom, shutting the door behind them. He promptly pushed Keith against the door and pinned him there with his body weight, faces inches apart. Keith was gaping like a fish out of water.

"You're a-" Lance slapped a hand over his mouth, frowning.

"You're going to die if you tell anyone, I'm not kidding. The council will find out, they might anyways, so you best bet that if you mention one word of what you just saw to a single other living soul, I swear to Alfor, you'll regret it." Keith's cheeks were flushed and he looked pretty intimidated, but Lance honestly no idea if he was doing this right.

Keith's expression suddenly changed. "I know you." Lance blinked and pulled back a bit. His hips were pressed flush against Keith's and he realized now why his cheeks were red. Whoops.

"What?"

"Oh my god- you're the guy! Cheesy pick-up line guy!" Lance groaned inwardly. He wanted to slam his head on the tile floor.

"Yeah, well, thanks for saving my life but I have to go home right now. I'm glad your reconsidered my offer, though," Lance sighed.

"What? Nonono, I told you. I'm not gay." Lance wanted to roll his eyes. Oh, of course you aren't. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a hard-on right now, the way your cheeks are the color of Fire coral.

"Whatever you say," Lance said, "Just bring me to the beach and you don't have to see me or question your sexuality ever again, okay?" He let Keith off the door and turned away, crossing his arms.

Keith shrugged. "Five minutes."

...

Lance gingerly stepped off the motorcycle, wearing the swim trunks from his satchel and one of Shiro's shirts (Keith's were too small). Long legs wobbly from the ride, and still a bit weak from his wounds, he held onto Keith's shoulder to steady himself. Keith remained on his bike, idling by the side of the road.