Forward From The Author

AN INTRODUCTION TO MESSAGES FROM METATRON:

Messages From Metatron is a curriculum for those seeking to achieve spiritual transformation. The underlying themes are that humanity is one, and you are an indispensable part of the Cosmic design. It consists of a text and a workbook for students and is created for individual or group use. It is a three-book curriculum teaching a non-denominational and universal spirituality. The language of the course is Christian in nature, yet includes channeled information on such fascinating and thought-provoking metaphysical subjects as:

*A Mother God
*Spirit Guides and Angels
*Enlightenment
*Transgender and Same-Sex
*Soulmates
*Karma
*Intuition & ESP
*The Multiverse, Parallel Universes and Holographic you
* The Oversoul
* The Akashic Record
* The Future.

The Workbook for Students includes 30 lessons that allow you to apply the messages to your life. Study a lesson per day to work through the Course in 1 month's time! Or, read a lesson anytime you need to be reminded of these uplifting messages of love and peace.

AVAIL NOW ON SMASHWORDS: smashwords.com/books/view/999234

FORWARD FROM THE AUTHOR: 

A new chapter of my spiritual journey commenced on the second anniversary of my daughter's death. Moriyah was smart and gorgeous, but she struggled with family-inherited depression. When her father suddenly died of ALS, or Lou Gehrig's disease, she was age eleven, and it sent her into a downward spiral. At the age of fifteen, she secretly stopped taking her antidepressant which proved to be a fatal mistake, because she took her own life. I wrote about my grief recovery and her after-death visitation in my autobiography, "Once The Storm Is Over: From Grieving to Healing After the Suicide of My Daughter" (Big Table Publishing, 2015). Three days of unexplained phenomenon had removed any doubt from my mind that she was still alive on the Other Side and could communicate with me. So, when a male's relaxed but authoritative voice first tapped across the stage of my mind in June 2015, I wasn't overly surprised. In addition to my daughter's after-death visitation, since the age of eleven I'd had psychic abilities. I'd never called myself a psychic because I didn't want to be labeled as weird, or worse, a heretic. I was raised in a conservative Christian household where anything "New Age" was considered evil, or at least highly suspect.

The first time Archangel Metatron made contact I was age 51. Walking for me had become a therapy, and as I walked in the cool glow of summer's dusk, I missed Moriyah. The dreaded second anniversary of her death was approaching, and I fought back tears as I pictured how she might look: I could imagine her celestial, glowing face when I distinctly heard her voice. It startled me so much that I came to a complete stop, because she hadn't made contact since the visitation. She was a quiet child, so true to form, she kept it brief: "Mama, listen for the voice." Did I hear right? Did Moriyah speak to me, or was it my imagination? As the moon lit the path ahead I slowly walked on, puzzled over the mysterious message. I hadn't the slightest idea what voice she was talking about, but I promised her that I would be listening for it. Several months later I received the first message from Metatron in the middle of the night. 

I researched angel visitations and found that the Hebrew word for angel translated to "messenger." Angelic encounters and visions of angels have been reported since before the time of Christ. Martin Luther the Reformer prayed that he would never meet an angel because they can be quite frightening to humans. In fact, the first thing angels are recorded as saying is, "Be not afraid" (Luke 2:10). Real angels are far from the decorative, chubby cherubs depicted in art. I am very grateful I've never actually seen Metatron, because being his channel was enough of a challenge. On the day of his last message, He jokingly asked if I was ready to see him. I replied, "Absolutely not! I don't want a heart attack," causing him to chuckle. Metatron had a distinct personality just as humans do, which included a wry sense of humor. His manner of speech was formal, so he could sound matter-of-fact or robotic, but despite his high intellect, this erudite Archangel was sympathetic to the human condition. Mostly I experienced Metatron as a tender and infinitely wise grandfatherly presence. In my mind's eye, I pictured him as wizardly Father Time, keeper of the Akashic Record.