It Starts

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Well Natsu, we better find a hotel to stay in,' I told Natsu.

"Okay!" Natsu exclaimed, walking in a random direction. Silence filled the air as we walked. After an hour or so of walking, we saw the Lotus Casino. I knew that place! It was a hotel too.

"Hey Natsu!" I yelled, gaining the attention of people passing. "That's the hotel!"

"Um, Luce, that's a casino..." Natsu muttered.

"No it's a hotel too!" I said.

"Okay then," Natsu replied. We walked in and we were greeted by the person at the front right away.

"Hello! What do you need, young couple?" She said.

"Actually, we are not a couple," I sighed. "We need two rooms please".

"Right away!" she exclaimed, searching her desk for something. "Ah, here they are! You rooms are on the 5th floor, numbers 158 and 159.". She handed us our keys.

I went to the elevator, and Natsu took the stairs. I giggled to myself. He can be so motion sick. I sighed, arriving at the 5th floor. As I walked out of the elevator, I noticed someone standing there, waiting for someone. Then, I saw his pink hair and sighed again.

"Natsu!" I exclaimed. "You scared me!". He laughed. "Why are laughing?" I said pouting.

"You look so cute when your scared," Natsu said, a very faint blush on his face. I started blushing too, realizing what he said. Did he really think I was cute? "Hey Lucy?" Natsu said. "I think we should go to our rooms now.". I snapped back to reality.

"Oh, ya'" I said, walking to my room. Natsu ran, catching up to me.

"Rooms 158 and 159'" Natsu mumbled to himself. When we got to our rooms, I noticed that they were across from each other. Sighing, I went into room 158 while Natsu went into room 159. I started unpacking my suitcase. My favorite blanket was on my bed. Mr. Cuddles, the teddy bear Natsu won me at the festival last year sat on my bed. I kept him all this time. In the bathroom, my vanilla-strawberry scented bubble-bath stood on the edge of the tub.

After finishing unpacking, I sighed. A hot bubble bath sounded good right now, so I started running the water. I poured some bubble bath stuff into the water and grabbed a cloth. Quickly, I grabbed my pajamas: a pink tank top and some grey sweats. I then turned the water off and jumped in the tub. Baths were the best thing in the world. Then, Natsu burst through the door, grinning.

"Hey Luce!" Natsu exclaimed, jumping.

"Natsu, get out please," I said sighing. Why even both kick him out? He will never stop anyways.

"Okay, fine," Natsu said with defeat, turning around and leaving. I sighed, I knew this was going to be a long mission.

In the morning...

"Natsu!" I called. "Hurry up or we'll be late!"

"Ya ya," Natsu complained, as he ran out of his room. We ran to town hall, because both of us slept in.

When we finally got to the town hall, we were panting. "we-are-here," I panted.

"Well, the contest is just starting," Ren said, smiling. "I hope you win!" he cheered.