Free Day

Lucy's P.O.V.

We had a whole day before the next part of the contest.
"Natsuuuu," I whinned. He looked at me. "Come shopping with me.".

"Do I have to?" Natsu asked.

"Yup!" I said as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside. I heard a groan.

We walked around for a bit. I was trying to find a good store to shop at. Finally, I saw a store that I liked.

"Milly's Clothes," I read. (Sorry suck at names) Inside the windows were beautiful dresses and outfits. Once inside, I saw many dresses. One of them caught my eyes. It was blue and it was pretty (Sorry I don't know what a pretty dress looks like). I grabbed it and went into the dressing room. After I finished dressing I looked at myself in the mirror in the dressing room. The dress went to my knees and it was really pretty. I then walked out of the dressing room.

"Natsu, do I look good?" I asked. Natsu looked at me with a bored look. When he saw me, his mouth dropped open (is that what you right when someone is like that?)

"Y- your pretty, Lucy," Natsu stammered. I blushed. Putting the dress in the cart, I looked around a bit more. Some pretty blue high heels were on the shoe rack (wow I'm not very good at writing today). I say on the bench that was in the aisle and tried the high heels on. They were perfect! I grabbed the dress and shoes and went to the till. The cashier scanned the price tags.

"That will be 2000 jewels," the clerk said (Is that a normal amount?) I opened my purse to get my wallet.

"Oh... I forgot my wallet at home!" I sad. "Umm ill be right back!" I went to the exit.

"I'll pay for you, Lucy," Natsu said.

"Thanks Natsu!" I exclaimed as he handed the money to the clerk. We then went to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel, I checked the clock. It was already 5:30 (I'm starting to get lazy) We did stuff for 3 hours then went to bed.