Questions

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Okay, for the first round we will ask questions about your partner. Then, you must answer it. If you get it correct, you get one point. The couple with the least points gets disqualified," the judge explained. Luce and I went into separate rooms.

"First question is for the males. What is your partner's favourite colour?" I wrote my answer on the sheet of paper. Luce knew this question. I gave my sheet back to him as he said "Times up". Then, we walked out of the room and went back to our spots. First he started with us.

"Luce, what is Natsu's favourite colour?"

"Red" I said confidently. The announcer looked at the card.

"Correct!" he yelled. Luce knows my favourite colour. I knew it.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Of course I knew Natsu's favourite colour. Natsu and I plus two other couples got the answers right. One girl got the answer wrong. Everyone but their team got one point. It was the girls turns to go in the room. Natsu has to know my favourite colour! It's the colour of my fairy tail mark, and his hair. I sighed, knowing that Natsu liked someone else. I walked back to my original spot.

Natsu's P.O.V.

The announcer started with us again. " Natsu guess what Lucy's favorite color is." He asked.

"Pink" I replied. Of course her favourite colour is pink, it's the colour of her guild mark. The announcer looked at the card

"Correct!" He said. I knew that was her favourite colour. I looked over to Luce and she looked happy. On the point board, me and Luce were tied for second with another couple. One couple was second, the other last.

"Now, for the boys to answer!" The announcer called." The question is who is your partner's best friend or friends?" This was so easy! It's obvious that her best friend is Levy.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I quickly wrote my answer on the card and handed it to the guy. Again, he started with me and Natsu.

"So, Natsu, do you know Lucy's best friend?" He questioned. Everyone in the guild knows who my best friend is.

"Levy!" Natsu exclaimed. The announcer checked the card.

"Correct!" He yelled. He questioned the other couples. I checked the point board and saw that we were tied for first! After that, there was two teams tied for second.

"Now, the girls will have to answer. Natsu and I went into different rooms. I watched as Natsu wrote his answer down. We both walked out of the rooms we were in when the guy told us that time was up.

"Lucy, who is Natsu's best friend or friends?" The announcer asked, smirking. He probably thought I was going to get it wrong.

"Happy and Gray," I said. Even though they fight, they are best friends. He checked his card.

"Correct," he said. Smiling, I looked at Natsu. He was smiling, too. The announcer questioned the other teams. Checking the point board, I saw that we were in first. The team that had a tie with us tied with two others in second.

"Now, boys, what are your partner's favourite animal or animals?" he asked as we went into our separate rooms. I wrote down my answer on my card. Handing my card to the announcer, I stepped into the main room. Natsu too came out soon.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I knew this. The announcer looked at me, about to ask the question.

"Natsu, what is Lucy's favourite animal or animals?" he asked.

"Bunnies," I replied. That was easy! Why else would she dress up like one when that Jason guy came?

"Correct," The announcer sighed. I looked at Luce and saw that she was super happy. We got sent into our separate rooms again. This time, the girls had to know what the boy's favourite animal was. Smirking, I wrote my answer on the paper. If Luce didn't know this, I don't know how she would know the other answers.

"Now, Lucy, whats Natsu's favourite animal?" asked the announcer.

"Dragons," Luce said. Is there any way she wouldn't get this one correct?

"Wrong!" The guy exclaimed.

"WHAT? I PUT DOWN DRAGONS YOU LITTLE-" I started.

"Natsu, calm down, it's one point," Luce said. "Although, I know that was your favourite animal. Quickly, I grabbed the card out of his hands. I held it up for everyone to see.

"ANNOUNCER, GIVE THIS COUPLE THEIR POINT!!!!" I heard all the couples yelled.

"Okay! I'm sorry, I read it wrong!" The announcer tried to cover up. I heard a few 'ya rights' in the crowd. After he asked the other couples, he announced the winners.

"The winners for this round are, Lucy Heartfillia and Nastu Dragoneel!" The announcer exclaimed. I knew Luce could win this.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I looked at the time. The contest was know over, so Nastu and I could go back to the hotel. We walked back, both happy that we won. Looking at him, I saw his huge smile that made me wanna smile to. That was the reason I loved Nastu.