{ Six }

{ Time Skip }

It's Friday today, I woke up at 6.30a.m and went to wash myself up. I got changed and went into the dining room, as expected everyone was still sleeping. I made my own breakfast and sat down at the table. 

I was sipping on my coffee, and then I heard someone coming out from their room. I turned my head, and saw Taehyung walking out ruffling his hair. He walked towards the living room and he plopped down on the couch. Is he sleepwalking? 

I finished my coffee and washed it in the sink and walked over to Taehyung, I hurried when I saw his face in a bright red color, I placed my backhand on his forehead and I instantly pulled back, he was burning like fire. 

I quickly ran to the washroom and wet a towel, on the way back, I knocked on Jimin's door and told him about Taehyung. His eyes sprang open when I told him that Taehyung was having a high fever.

He followed behind me into the living room, when we reach the living room we saw Taehyung had rolled on the ground. "Oh my god.." Jimin said and walked beside Taehyung. He was trying to pull Taehyung up but he was too heavy, so I ended up helping.

I placed the cold towel on Taehyung's forehead, before I left the house I told Jimin to take care of him. I left the house and I on the way I saw Youngjae walking his way to our workplace, I slow down and honk lightly, he turned his head and instantly a smile was put on his face.

"Why don't you take your car?" I asked while driving, eyes focused on the road. "Ah.. it broke down.." He said stuttering, and I knew he was lying. "Quit lying." I hissed. "I'm not!" "Then why did you stutter?" I said back. "What happen to your car?" I asked again, this time a little worried.

"My..car... My brother.. crashed it the night before yesterday.." I widen my eyes when I heard he say that, no wonder he didn't come to work yesterday. I took a quick glance at Yeongjae, he was looking down at his fingers, fidgeting them.

"Is.. Is he okay?" I asked hesitantly, he nodded but he still had a sad face on. "He's in the hospital now, he broke his leg... and we can afford the fees. The hospital say if we don't pay then part of it soon, they will have to kick my brother out."

"I'll help you, you can repay me later." I said without thinking, because he is my best friend, and I don't like seeing him like this. He looked at me with a shock expression, "It's okay Soo Min, I'll solve this myself.." "No, its okay. I can help." I insisted.

{ Time Skip }

Lunch time was an hour before, but I didn't go for lunch as I had stuff to do for Jungkook. As for Jungkook, he went out before it was lunch time and he hasn't come back and I have a report for him. While I was waiting, I did my own things.

"Soo Min? How's the report?" I hear a deep voice called for me, I looked up and it was Jungkook. I stood up and handed him the report. "Thanks." He said as he opened the file to check. "Okay good, this can be sent down later." He said and placed the file on the edge of my table.

He was about to walk into his office but he stopped on the way, "Have you eaten yet?" He asked me with his hands in his pockets and he raised his eyebrows. I shook my head and continued typing on the other project.

He stood there for a few seconds, he walked over and searched for my bag. He picked it up and turned off my desktop, I looked at him, wondering what is he doing. "Let's go." "What? To where?" I questioned but I did not get any answer back. He pulled my by the wrist, my bag hanging over his shoulders, and he dragged me away from my desk.

On the way out, many of the workers were looking at us, some of the female workers had a jealous look on their faces. We were finally out of the company, Jungkook's butler's car was already waiting. "What would you like to eat?"

{ Time Skip }

By the time we finish eating, it was already 5p.m. "Okay, now let's get you ready." Jungkook said after we walked out of the restaurant. "Ready?" I gave him a confuse look, "Have you already forgotten?" He raised his eyebrow, I thought for a few minutes, and then I finally remembered, we had a party tonight.

First he brought me to a salon, he talked to the stylist at the corner of the salon, after he was done the stylist walked over to me. "Please take a sit." She gestured me to sit on one of the chairs, then she talked to her workers.

I sat down and I took my phone out to go through some work, I glanced at the mirror and I saw one of the workers had some kind of cream in his hands, I thought is was some kind of conditional, so I didn't ask anything, just focused on my work.

"We're done." I heard the stylist from earlier said to Jungkook. Before looking in the mirror, I looked at Jungkook, "Wow, this suits you really well." I was curious what did he said to the stylist earlier, I looked at myself in the mirror. I covered my mouth, I was in so much shock. If it was me, I would have also done it in this way.

Black and grey ombre with light curls, something I wanted for a long time, but I was too afraid to try a new look, because I thought it wouldn't look good on me

Black and grey ombre with light curls, something I wanted for a long time, but I was too afraid to try a new look, because I thought it wouldn't look good on me. But to my surprise, it looked really good on me. "Oh my god... This is what I always wanted!" I looked at Jungkook.

After that we arrived at the place where the party will be held, we got down the car and I followed behind Jungkook, walking into the entrance of the luxurious hotel. I looked down on myself and realized I'm still in my work outfit, I tugged on Jungkook's suit.

"I got you." He said and he walked to the front desk of the hotel. The receptionist looked at Jungkook, she asked for his name and then handed him a hotel key. Jungkook thanked the lady and walked his way to the elevator.

We stood in front of one of the hotel rooms, and it seems like Jungkook only had one key. He insert the card into the slot and pushed open the door. I was welcomed by two staffs, and by the window stood two mannequins, one of the had a suit on, the other one had the dress I picked that day, both was presented perfectly.