{ Eight }

Your POV |

I woke up in a unfamiliar room, I lifted the blanket and saw I was still in my dress. I wanted to walk to the bathroom, but as I place my feet on the floor, I felt like I stepped on something. I freaked out because who would expect something to be under yr legs?

I lifted my feet up and I saw the thing I stepped on, it was Jungkook. Why is he sleeping on the ground? I quietly walked towards the bathroom and washed myself up, then I changed into the rob that was provided in the bathroom.

After I was done, I came out from the bathroom and the floor was empty, Jungkook had gone on the bed, blankets tightly over him. I hurried to him and placed my backhand on his forehead to check the temperature, he was having a slight fever.

I tried waking him up, but he wouldn't move. I went to the bathroom and get a towel and wet it, going back to where Jungkook was, I placed the towel on his forehead, hoping it will at least decrease his fever a little. Then I checked my phone, going through the notifications, I noticed that Jimin and Taehyung texted me last night.

 Then I checked my phone, going through the notifications, I noticed that Jimin and Taehyung texted me last night

Oh, I just remembered, I got drunk yesterday, and then I ended up here

Oh, I just remembered, I got drunk yesterday, and then I ended up here. I looked at Jungkook and I wonder if I had said anything I shouldn't yesterday night. Then I quickly texted Jimin back.

I sent my current location to Jimin and I gave him our room number

I sent my current location to Jimin and I gave him our room number. The moment I opened the room door, he had a angry face on. He pushed his hair back and lifted Jungkook on his back. He carried Jungkook all the way to his car and we drove to the hospital.

{ Time Skip }

Jungkook's POV |

I opened my eyes ajar, everything around me was white. No far away from me, I saw a picture frame. As I walked closer every step, the frame becomes bigger and bigger. I saw myself in the frame, and beside me was a blurry figure. The silhouette looks familiar but I can't decipher who it belongs to.

I turned around in search of more clues, my eyes locked on a door which is right behind me, I walked towards the door was slightly ajar. I pushed it open and I saw two figure standing there, they were talking happily.

One figure was a boy and another was a girl. The figure of the boy turned around and locked eyes with me, "What? How is that me?" I thought. As the girl was about to turn, a bright light shone into my eyes, causing me to close them quickly.

I opened my eyes, my pupils trying to get use to the light above me. I saw 2 people sleeping on the couch, one laying on the other's shoulder. I rubbed my eye and I saw it was Soo Min, laying on another man's shoulder, sleeping soundly.

I felt pain in my chest for some reason again, I didn't understand why am I feeling this weird feeling, it also happened when I saw another man grabbing Soo Min's waist. I sat up and cough a little, in result waking Soo Min up.

"Ah Jungkook, do you feel better now?" She asked, the way she called my name felt so familiar too. She herself made me confused, it's like I've known her from somewhere, but I couldn't remember. As I was thinking, she pushed the button, and a doctor and a nurse came to check on me.

Your POV |

The doctor told me that he wanted to talk with me outside the ward, so I walked out as I was told to. "Mr. Jeon's record showed that he's been admitted in the hospital one 1 year ago." I widen my eyes after I heard what the doctor said. "What? How come?"

"Seems like he's been into an car accident before... and I think he might have lost part of his memories as stated in his record." The doctor said as he rested his chin on his wrist. Now it explains it all, no wonder he doesn't remember me...

"Okay, thanks doc." I said and bowed to him. I walked back into Jungkook's ward and I saw Jimin pulling Jungkook up by his collar. "What are you doing?! Put him down!" I said and I rushed over to the two boys who looked like they were going to start a fight.

Jimin pulled me by the wrist and dragged me out from the ward again. "What is wrong with you? You can't do that to Jungkook!" I exclaimed as I pulled my hand back from Jimin. "Did he do anything bad to you?!" "No! He didn't do anything, so calm the fuck down!" I said.

I explained everything that the doctor said to me just now to Jimin, and he was quite shock too to hear that. No one knew he was in a car accident, and the saddest thing is that he don't remember us, his best friends, even his...lover...

I walked back into the ward with Jimin following behind me, I held in my tears as I looked at Jungkook. "Did the doctor say anything?" Jungkook asked as we locked eyes. "No, you're fine, you can go home now." I said and I started to help him pack. "Where do you live?" Jimin asked, Jungkook scoffed and wrote down his address.

I took the address, and it looked somehow familiar. We went to the location and I have never been this shock in my whole life.