Forgiveness Pt. 1

|I can not with this man! Get him away from me!|

_______

"Just one more night, and you leave tomorrow afternoon." Christian groaned, hiding his face in my neck. "I don't want you to leave yet." His grip around my waist tightened, making my insides warm from his simple movements.

I smiled to myself watching the snow fall from his apartment's view, feeling bittersweet that I was happy I got to spend time with him but hated that I was leaving. "I know, I don't want to go either but I'll see you on Spring Break at least," I whispered knowing that that was a few months away but I'd take what I could get.

These past few days I've spent with him have been more than amazing and definitely what I needed. Although for the first three days he held me captive, cherishing me and my body in every way possible to the point I had to tap out.

When he finally let me go, he showed me around Seoul and the surrounding areas, introducing me to his culture and letting me try different foods. It was an experience that I would never forget. Even the times I watched him speak Korean and interact with his fellow Koreans put a huge smile on my face. He seemed more relaxed and at ease being in his element I guessed.

He promised me that sometime this year he'd take me to his country of Australia to meet his loved ones and that made me both excited and nervous.

According to his words exactly, "it was only right for them to meet the mother of his child and the woman I plan on marrying." He was so sure I was caring his firstborn even though it was too early to tell. The nights we went out with our "crew" turning up in clubs, he would only allow me to drink water or nonalcoholic based drinks just to be safe.

He literally watched my every move.

I didn't even realize how much liquor he could consume and clearly he and Chelez were the king and queen of taking shots with no problem.

"I can come to see you sooner. My upcoming projects won't take that long to finish up." He told me, turning me around to face him. His eyes scanned my face before giving me a quick kiss. "I already miss you and you haven't even left yet."

My heart thumped inside loudly my chest as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My fingers played with the hairs on the back of his neck. I was going to miss this. Just being held by him put me in such a peaceful state of mind that it was crazy. It didn't even seem like we've only been dating for a few months. The feelings we had for each other felt so right that I stopped questioning it and lived in the moment.

"Don't rush anything because of me. I can wait, I'm a patient girl. Besides I'll make sure to text and call every day, I promise." I told myself that I would never shut him out no matter what I'm feeling, it was a mistake that I wouldn't make again.

"Yeah? I'm holding you to that because I won't think twice about hopping on a plane and snatching you up." He half-joked but I knew he'd definitely do it if it ever came down to it.

"That almost sounds tempting you know?" He quickly shot me a look that caused me to chuckle lightly. "But you have my word. I'll always let you know what's up." All of this was sorta new to me, having someone so special in my life that wasn't family or my two best friends. I gave him a chance at being mines, something I didn't even think I would even allow someone to be anytime soon.

"Are you going to talk to your parents when you get back?" He asked suddenly, bringing up the very topic I avoided at all cost since I came here.

I visibly rolled my eyes, my arms loosened around his neck a bit. "No," I answered sharply. I didn't really care how petty I was being. I'd talk to them when I got ready too and right now wasn't the time. I didn't even feel bad for not letting them know I was even leaving the country but I knew the girls probably informed them about our whereabouts.