I Accidentally Stole The Bad Boy's First Kiss

All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2018/19 by Vituna Kannan

All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photo- copying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons are entirely coincidental.

Images, music and videos used in any of the multimedia content posted in this book are the sole property of their respective owners.

•••

| T O  M Y  N O S Y  F R I E N D S|

I warned you about the cringe overload, so if you guys decide to read this anyways then I won't stop you...

I guess I didn't tell about the whole writing thing because I was mega super duper insecure about my books...

But I ruined my secret by posting about the 20K reads on insta...so I guess I can't complain....

Anyways hope you enjoy!❤️

|W A R N I N G|

My story is most probably going to include ➴

- Coarse language

- Mild sexual references

- Clishee overloads

+

I know that my main character just seems super clingy and annoying at the start but that is just how I wanted her to be in this book. I know it can get annoying but please don't be rude about it!

Thanku!

|I M P O R T A N T|

First of all I just reread the start and I am puking. Shit sounds so cringeyyy....but I hope ya'll will stay....the writing gets better after chapter 17...I wrote the first 17 chaps last year....and I didn't really proof read....so yeah.....

Second of all I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much for checking out my book!! Like I will be forever grateful!

This is kind of my second book on Wattpad or third...whatever... I have a fantasy book that I publish and unpublish all the time because I feel it is crappy, lol.

Let us say that this is my second book :)

I am still improving my writing skills so there will probably be a couple of mistakes here and there...

Feel free to point out my grammar mistakes. I will be more than happy to correct my writing!

I am really grateful for all the beautiful, wonderful and amazing readers I have gotten so far!!! I hope you are going to enjoy this book as well as my new readers!

Feel free to Vote & Comment

Lots of love,
V

|E X C E R P T & B L U R B|

"I don't get it!" I yell while hurrying to catch up with him.

"You don't need to get it!" he hisses out, not sounding tired after jogging for 20 minutes straight. While I on the other hand am heaving for my breath.

"Why are you so hell bent on finding out who kissed you at Trevor's stupid party?!"

No response.

"It was just a kiss!" I try again. He stops up abruptly, turning around in a swift motion glowering down at me. I gulp.

"Just a kiss?!" he whispers, I nod my head hesitantly.

"JUST A KISS?!" I shrink back. He inches closer, his heavenly built towering over me. Forehead to forehead, nose to nose..disappointingly not mouth to mouth... I lick my lips slowly.

He looks down, gulping before slightly moving away.

"Just a kiss." I confirm. His blazing eyes find mine again.

"No, it was not just a kiss! Maybe for her, but not for me!"

"Why not?!" I press on.

"BECAUSE SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!" I gasp loudly, staggering back.

His fingers graze his lips slowly before he snaps out of it, turns around and storms away.

This time I don't bother following him, I am in shock.

I Accidentally Stole The Bad Boy's First Kiss...

~

Addalynn Reina is just an ordinary girl or so she likes to believe. She is filthy rich, has loving parents and a best friend.

Dancing is her absolute passion and she is known for being warm and caring. Who doesn't want to be around a rich, beautiful and passionate dancer?

But unfortunately for her, her long time crush slash bad boy neighbour Asher King can't even bother to greet her - let alone look in her direction.

That though is before she decides to smash her chopped lips to his luscious ones, one fateful night.

Now he wants her to help him catch the culprit in exchange for keeping one of her biggest secrets to himself.

But how can Addalynn help him catch the culprit when SHE IS THE FREAKING CULPRIT?!

~

So what do you think guys? Like my new idea?

Aesthics in the next chapter!