Decoding!

"Connor what is wrong with you?", I asked him bewildered with his ignorant behaviour.

Things were supposed to be messy, but the kind of mess that I could clear up, not this intolerable kind of mess that would insulate me.

Connor let go off a cold laugh making the cool air brush my face, "The audacity you have to ask me what's wrong with me?", He coldly stated out on my face. I was still oblivious to what he was trying to tell me.

"Connor would you please just tell me what happened? You guys are acting weird.", I turned towards Fel and saw a hint of tear in her eyes, like guilt washing down. It felt like she wanted to tell something but something was holding her back. "Fel...", I reached out for her but Connor jerked my hand away. "Dude!", I told him being completely irritated by his behaviour.

"Don't touch her.", Connor pointed his fingers at me taking me completely off guard with his words and his actions, "Let's go.", He grabbed Fel by her arm and lead her out. I just stood there watching them leave in complete surprise.

Something irritated me and my instincts shot up making me run behind them as I stopped Connor by grabbing Fel's arm.

She was like a piece of baloney, between two breads. I slightly tucked Fel towards my side and she simply moved towards me.

"No! I can't let you guys go just like that. And you are no one to tell me to stay away from my best friend.", I hugged Fel and felt how warm she felt standing next to me.

Connor laughed again, with the mocking gesture, "Best friend? And you? Do even understand the meaning of that word? You even called me your best friend but you didn't even leave a single opportunity to stab me. Zoey was right about you after all. It's all stupid shit. You don't care about her. All you care is about yourself."

"What the hell Connor?", I stepped ahead still keeping Fel behind, "Listen! If something happened the past three months, that I don't know of, then tell me.", I demanded answers to his behaviour.

"Like you would care. You're a mess Amy and we don't want to be a part of your sick life. It's better you stay away from us and ask your psycho boyfriend and his friends to do the same as well.", Connor said out bluntly. For a moment I felt like the ground beneath me disappeared.

You're a mess Amy. My brain was stuck at those words. It felt like daggers piercing my heart into millions and billions of pieces. Coming it from the Connor, the one guy I loved the most, he was like a brother to me.

Connor proceeded towards me and took Fel's arm from me and started walking her away.

"Connor please, I want to talk to her, just let me. I'll be down in a minute. You go ahead.", I heard Fel saying.

I turned my gaze up and saw her walking towards me. She simply grabbed my arm and walked me away towards one of the rooms. Some drunk head kids were having sex in the room so she dragged me towards the bathroom. Once we were inside she let go off a huge breath and I could feel tears forming in her eyes as she spoke.

"It's all ruined for no good.", She spoke grabbing her forehead as she sat on the closed toilet seat.

"Fel, what happened?", I bent down next to her, "What's going on? It feels like everything was okay one moment and now everything is like a..."

"A warzone.", She completed my sentence and I looked at her not knowing what to say.

"Amy.... Bad things happened while you were gone.", She said gaining my attention. "Nothing is okay, everything is so sick. It's like an entire huge mess. I screwed up, Kevin, Laura, Lex. I lost my best friend Amy.", She cried while looking at me.