Outrage

'Why? why me? what did I do wrong to deserve this life?

Why did Jason have to kidnap me?

Why?

Why!

Why?!?".

I thought, I just sat in the corner crying my eyes out...

Jason rapped me...

My life is done for I can't live like this I just can't...he took away my virginity...i herd a knock on my bedroom door I got up to answer it I sighed in relief it was Victoria and Shawn

"Hey pumpkin" shawn said giving me a hug it was wired at first but I smiled an hugged him back he kissed my cheek then Victoria came in

"I'm so sorry sarah... Jason took it to far he never meant-" I cut her off

"HE DID HURT ME!!, and he meant to do so Vicky!! he is a monster who belongs in prison...i want them prisoners to show Jason what it fucking feels like to get rapped"

I said in one breathe I put my hands over my face I felt the bed go down I felt a persons arms go around me I thought it was Victoria or shawn but it wasn't...

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME JASON I HATE YOU!!"

He smirked

"Oh come on sarah you know you loved it"

He said while putting his hand and my cheek I jerked away. He sighed

"Don't have to be such a bitch" that's when I lost it

"A bitch?!? why the fuck are you calling me a bitch?! I have every right to be a bitch to you Jason!! you rapped me!!! you forced me to do what I never wanted to do in my life!!! you are a sick person with a twisted mind you belong in a fucking prison cell locked up to never see day light again!!! fuck you Jason!!!!"

I walked up to him and spat in his face, I walked out the room pissed I could careless. I'm done.

~* 2 hours later*~

I was in the basement, chained to the ceiling...again after my outrage Jason got really pissed at me and told me I would get punishment in the morning he yanked me to here. It's 2:06 in the morning how can anyone sleep like this?

*flashback 2 hours earlier*

I walked up to him and spat In his face, I walked out the room pissed I could careless. I'm done.

I walked into the living room (it's 12:30 am so everyone was asleep) I hate it when anger turns to tears am I the only one? I herd loud footsteps coming my way before I could even get up and run Jason got me...

"You really think you can run away from me? after what you just did to me?!?" he yanked me close to him. We were chest to chest ugh.

"Please don't hurt me" I was at the verge of crying. He laughed and shook his head

"No, no I would never hurt someone who spit in my face and disobeyed me"

he laughed again yeah that was sarcastic :/ he yanked me even closer to his damn aren't we close enough?!

"You will get punishment in the morning GOT IT?!" he yelled/whispered in the crook of my neck...then kissed it while grabbing my butt. I felt like A whore tbh.

"Answer me" he said calm but pissed still

"G-got it" I put my head down

He pulled me into the basement...grabbed the chains from the counter down here and from my arms he hung me right here. he got down from the chair and looked up at me. Smirked. And walked out...

~*end of flashback*~

Not to mention I'm cold...more like freezing dose he turn down the heat or something just to toucher me even more than he already is?!! I looked up at the clock down here it's 5:00 in the morning. I feel so tired but I can't sleep I feel like I'm stuck in reverse I wish I was back home with my friends (I live alone, my mom and dad died in a car crash when I was 13) I felt my eyes getting heavy... maybe I should get a little sleep before my 'punishment' comes...