Normal Life

Angelina Jolie POV

It was a very beautiful night yesterday. Brad and I went out for a dinner.

Flashback,

"Are you free tonight honey?" Brad asked. While his eyes on the TV.
"Nope, why? Do you have any plan?" I asked as if he wanted to go out with me.
" Yeah, but it's a surprise for you. Just get ready." He said
"Okay, I'll inform the nanny." I said and walked out.
Where is my phone. Ughhh I really can't remember, when was the last time I'd used it. I'm not a phone person. I use it very rarely.
I was searching for my phone when I heard the crying of a child. The voice was coming from the living room, behind the sofa.
When I get there is saw my little baby crying.
"Oh Viv what happened sweetie?" I asked while putting her on my lap.
"Mommy i had a nightmare where you were leaving me." She said and again start weeping. I really don't like to watch my children like this.
"It was just a nightmare sweetheart, nothing will happen like this. I'll never ever leave you. You're my life, don't ever think like that again. Mommy loves you a lot." I said while comforting her and kissing her on the forehead. She didn't reply. When I looked at her she was sleeping. Aww my little baby. I put her in my arms and went to my room.(brad and my room) I put her on the bed. I was about to go when she holds my hand and said don't leave mommy. I decided to sleep with my little princess for awhile.
I put my hands on her and drift in a deep sleep.

When I woke up, Vivienne was missing. I guess she's out. I went to kitchen and saw brad was cooking.
"What's cooking good looking?" I teased him as I went close to him and give him a peak.
"You're coping my line angie. And by the way I'm making BBQ and Pizza." He replied happily.
"I'm very fortunate to have a husband like you" I said as being grateful. "And I'm double fortunate to have you as my lovely wife!" He said and winked at me.