chapter 4

Brad POV

Its 2 am and Angie is still not home, I'm worried now. I should go look for her. I hurriedly took my keys and and went out of my house and started the car. I hope angie is not in trouble.

Angelina's POV

I've been dying from pain. I can't move. It's hurting so much. I don't know what time is it but I'm here from so long. I have to move now, I can't give up like that. I have a family to look after. I can't leave them. I have to get up for them. I hardly got up and get into the car. I don't know if I'm in a state of driving but I don't have choice. I have to do it. I started the car. I'm now near to my house. I can see it. But now I can't take it anymore. I stopped the car and suddenly everything became blank.

Brad's POV

I looked for her everywhere but failed. Now I'm losing hope. I don't know where are you angie. She was acting very weird lately. Something is up with her. But I just can't let her be like her. I love her. Now I should go home. Maybe she has come back.
I was near to home when I see Angie's car. I stopped my car and get out of the car. When I see in her car. I was very shocked to see angie in unconscious state. I tried to open the car but it was locked. I had to break the glass. And then unlocked the door. I shaked angie but she didn't give any response. I put her into my car and drived to hospital. She was full of blood. I don't know what happened to her. I'm very worried. We reached to hospital and doctors take her to ICU. After some the doctors came and said "someone shot her very badly. She has lost a lot of blood. We will try our best to save her life. Just pray for her." I nodded. Tears started to falling from my eyes. I can't lose you ange. You're my life. I can't live without you. Please don't leave me. I sat on the chair. After some time I drifted to sleep. The nurse woke me up and told me that angie is fine now and she's awake. I ran to angie. When I opened the door angie looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. I never see her like that, she was so pale. I went near to her and hold her hand. She started crying. "Everything will be ok" I said and hugged her. "I'm sorry brad" she said while crying. "Its ok honey, just don't cry. I'm here with you." I said while wiping her tears. She rested her head on my shoulder and fall into sleep. I carefully put her head on the pillow. And rested my head on the bed and fall asleep beside her.

Angelina's POV

I opened my eyes and see brad wasn't here. I still can't forget about last night. It was horrible. I'd never thought that Billy would try to kill. My thoughts broke when Brad entered the room with a tray. "I'm not in the mood to eat" I pouted. "You have to eat ange, look at you you're so weak" he said while putting the tray on the table. "If that what you want than ok" I said. He smiled
After we finished eating. Brad asked about last night but I don't wanna talk about it. "Can talk about it later please?" I asked. I think this made brad a little angry. "No we're gonna talk about it now. You have to tell me each and everything! How this happen to you? Who did it?"
He asked calmly. I don't wanna fight with him. "Billy did that. Yesterday he sent me a message and I didn't know that it was his number. I called him. He said that I wanna meet you at the forest and if you didn't show up then I would do something bad to your kids. And don't tell anyone. That's why I didn't tell you anything. Im sorry I didn't have any choice." That was all I can say. "What happened last night?" He asked calmly but I know he was in full range of anger. " he shot me because he wanted me to cheat you with him but I refused" I said slowly. Brad got up from the chair and throw the tray on the floor." How dare he! I'm gonna kill him" he said in full anger. I try to get up from the bed as he was about to leave. I had to stop him. "Brad please stop" I said as I stepped on the floor but fall. Brad looked back and ran to me and carefully put me on the bed. "I'm so sorry angie. I didn't mean to tense you" He said. "You have to promise me that you'll not do anything like that" I asked. He noded and leave the room. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Brad's POV

I went out of the hospital,  get into the car and started it. After some time I reached home. I entered the house it was very silent which was a little strange. I think kids are still asleep. Time to wake them up. I went to Z room but it was empty, I checked each of them rooms but they all were empty. I checked the whole house but they aren't here. I'm worried sick now. If this is bill's planning then I'm not gonna leave him!