chapter 3

Angelina's POV

Last time was magical! I'm very lucky to have such family. Right now I'm back at work. I want to start a new project. I think I should call loung to come over and help me with it, afterall she's a very good writer.
I put my mobile from the desk. I was about to ring loung but before that a message appeared on the screen from an unknown number. It was strange as no one knows about my number except my family and friends.
The message was "Call Me angie!" I dial the number, and after five secs someone picked it. It was a man
"Hello! May I know whose number is this?" I asked
"I hope you'll recognize me by my voice, hun" it was a familiar voice. Then I got who it was.
"How dare you to msg me bill!!! And from where did you get number?" I got furious
"I wanna meet you please, and I don't think it's necessary that from where I got number or whatever. I just want to see you tonight in the forest. And I hope you'll not tell anyone if you want your kids safe" he said in a playful way.
"There's no way I'm gonna meet you! And don't dare to threaten me" I was very angry that time. How can he put my children in it!
"Angie angie angie! I think you didn'tknow me well,
Whatever I want i get it. And that's what I want. And if you think it's a threat then yeah it is. Now listen to me I don't have time for your nonsense drama, just meet me tonight at 11 pm and don't tell anyone" He said and ended the call. I don't know what to do. Should I tell brad? No I can't. I don't want my kids to be in danger. I have to take the risk for the sake of my kids!

After dinner

I washed the dishes and went to room. Brad is lying on the bed with a book. I went to the wardrobe and looking for something to wear. Brad looked at me and asked "are you going somewhere?" I simply said yes because I don't want to lie to him. He asked "where the hell are you going at that time?" Oh God I don't wanna fight. " I'm going to meet gwen." I lied. " so it's mean your going to Canada right?" He said. I asked " what?". He said "I think you should find something else for lying as gwen is on her tour in Canada" shit I've just forgot about it, how can I be so stupid! He get up from the bed and said "You're not going anywhere unless you tell me the truth." I took  simple clothes from my wardrobe and I walked past him. He got furious and shouted at me" you can't ignore me like that ok, I'm your husband and I have the right to know that where the hell is my wife going in the midnight" at that time I had to got angry. I put the glass from the side table and throw it on the floor and said "It's non of your business. It doesn't mean if I'm your wife so you've own me or shout at me like that, it's my life and I'll do whatever I want to without explaining it to you" I think I said enough. I feel guilty but I didn't have any other option. Brad was a little disappointed. I'd never acted like that before. As I looked at the clock I ran to the bathroom, locked it, and changed my clothes. I'm looking simple as I didn't apply any makeup. When I opened the door brad was standing there. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to shout at you. But you know I want you safe that's why I was asking. I can't let you go alone at that time, I'll take you to wherever you want" He said.
It wasn't his mistake, I should be sorry. "Brad why can't you understand I need space. And I'm not a child for whom you're so worried. Just leave me alone" I said harshly. I think at this time he hurted alot. Sorry brad!

I went out of the house. I saw brad looking from the window disappointed. I got inside the car and started it. I didn't even look back at him.
I reached where Billy wants to meet. I'm in the middle of the forest. I don't know what Billy is thinking to do. After some time, he came in a black car. He came over me and hugged me. I pushed him away and said " what do u want?" He came closer to me and said "YOU". I slapped him. He became angry and put a gun at me. " Tonight cheat brad with me or I'm gonna shoot you. You know how bad my temper is!" I was shocked I said shakenly " bill try to understand I can't do this. You want me to come, I'd came but this thing is not something I'm going to do". He loaded the gun and said " then you'll not gonna see brad again". I shouted "cops!" He looked back and I take my chance to run. Before I can reach the door of my car he had shoot me on my leg then shoot again. I fell to the ground in full of blood. He started his car and left me  there for dying. I'd knew that he's a bad guy but i didn't know that he can do this to me.