Chapter 13

Not Your Average Prince Charming- An Andy Biersack Fanfiction

Chapter 13

"KEANNA!!!" shouted a breathless Angus from behind her as she still stood in the hall.

"Angus..." she looked at him, examining his outfit, "What happened to your clothes? They're all ripped and stuff..."

"Okay, Keanna honey, this... Is NOT an issue I want to discuss right now."

"Bye Angus," said the sharp nailed manicured girl, waving him good bye in the most flirty way possible as she walked away.

"You got raped, didn't you?"

Angus nodded his head, still feeling pain from his hips.

"Make you any less gay?"

Angus shook his head no, still feeling pain from... Basically every part of his body.

She chuckled, "C'mon, let's go."

She dragged him back to the concert floor, slowly of course. Cuz that girl made him see parts of a persons body he never had any intention of seeing.

They were almost to the front row, but it turns out the concert had already ended. With the song... In the End. Figures.

"Ugh... No no no..." Keanna said very frustrated, putting her palms to her face.

"What's wrong?" Angus asked, his voice still scratchy.

"Well... Apparently Andy was sooo into me. Apparently he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I wasn't there to see the ending of the concert. I wonder if he's even thinking of me right now."

"Okay, girl," said Angus, snapping back into his sassy self, "I saw the way he looked at you on stage. Everyone did. He wants you, he REALLY wants you. And if he REALLY wants you, he'll make sure he doesn't leave until he gets to have a word with you."

"You sure?"

"Gurl I am sure as heck! No go, find your man! Don't mind me. I'll find a way to un-rape myself."

She chuckled and went to look for Andy. But he was already backstage, about to be awaited by a big line of fans dying to meet him. Would she be able to meet him by midnight?

~~~

"Hey, you look down," Anne said to Jack as they were walking down the street together.

"Oh... Sorry. I'm just worried about Keanna."

"No need to say sorry. I think it's sweet you're looking out for your friend like that."

"Oh..." he said, putting his hand behind his head blushing. He liked the thought of her thinking he was sweet.

"What a ruckus in that concert, eh?" she asked.

"Hah, yea. I've seen more girls in bras than I'd ever think I'd see in my entire lifetime."

"Well..." she said, raising her eyebrow, "Hopefully that wasn't a good thing for you?"

Jack widened his eyes, realizing what he said to her, "No no! That's not what I--"

She giggled, "Calm down, I was just kidding around."

"Oh... Geez you scared me."

"Hah, you're too cute," she said chuckling.

Jack blushed even more, "You're pretty cute too," he said, feeling like he had to return the favour. But really he ended up feeling really stupid after.

"Oh, thank you," she said in reply.

Jack let out a breath of air. She wasn't weirded out by his comment, thank goodness.