Chapter 15

Not Your Average Prince Charming- An Andy Biersack Fanfiction

Chapter 15

"Andy man," said Jake, "Whatcha doin?"

"Oh... Sorry..."

"Why are you just standing there?"

Andy looked down at the bracelet currently in his hand.

"Is it her?"

He nodded his head yes.

"Andy man... No offense, but you just met her."

"Yet she knows me so much more than anyone would ever understand. She saw more about me than just 'famous Andy'. She saw me for who I was."

"But... We're your bandmates. We're here for you too."

"Yes... But I can't exactly date any of you."

"I mean... You could if you wanted, but that'd just be..."

"Awkward," the two said in unison.

"I didn't even get to know who she was."

"And you might never will."

"You're wrong."

"Excuse me?"

"It was fate. It was fate that I met her tonight."

"Oh dear... Not again..."

"It was fate that I saw her. It was fate that me and her had the chance to talk--"

"The chance to talk??? You asked her to come back stage... That's not fate..."

"Shhhh... Let me finish. It was fate that this bracelet fell from her wrist."

"Okay... Still not caught up here..."

"Ugh... Don't you see? This bracelet is key to finding this girl!!! Her everyday life may have gotten in the way of our time together, but this bracelet? You see? It was on our side. It said to itself 'why don't I drop from this girls wrist so that Andy can later be reunited with the love of his life?' That's what it said to itself Jake!!! And that's what it's doing!!! I need to find the owner of this bracelet... And I will have finally found the one I love."

Jake took a couple steps back.

"Guuuyyyysssss...." he said, "Romeo's going crazy again...."

"That's Prince Charming to you," said Andy.

~~~

"Keanna dear," said Marissa, "What are you doing on the computer? That doesn't look like no homework..."

"Oh, I'm just applying for music school after I complete high school."

"But we don't have a music school here..."

"I'm talking about the one in LA."

"Oh... You wouldn't like to stay here? With us?"

"Oh... Well you see... This is my dream. And I really wanna go for it," was what she said. But what she really wanted to say was, "Hell no. I'm getting out of this hell hole as soon as I can."

"And what makes you think you have what it takes?"

"Well... I've learned the power to success."

"What is that?"

"Write and sing songs for those who's lives you want to impact. Not for yourself, but for them."

She started laughing, "Haha, yea, I'd like to know the person who taught you that load of cow patty."