||5||

Recap:

I bought the perfect one and put it on, I left the dressing room and saw Tony standing there, I smirked softly and brushed past him as I walked by. He rose a brow and followed after me like a lost puppy but quickly changed his demeanor, looking at me with big brown chocolate eyes, "We're playing that game now?" he quickly narrows his eyes and crossed him arms.

I chuckled and shrugged looking at the short man, "I guess we are, Stark."

"Alright, Banner." He lifted me off my feet running towards the water, I squealed and tried to get down, he stopped running so he wouldn't drown me, I jumped down and kicked his leg gently not wanting to hurt him, he laughed softly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pushed him off, "People are going to think we're dating." I scowled softly.

"So?" He looked at me.

"Stop, you're making me soft.." I covered my face.

"But you're making me hard." Tony smirked like a douche.

I was about to kick him, "Fuck!" the salt got into my eyes, I couldn't see anything.

Tony rose a brow, 'What's wrong?"

"salt..water..in..eye..help!" I said in a rush.

Tony nodded and brought me over to a rinsing station and helped me rinse my eye out, I blew the water out of my nose when we were done and dried my hair with a towel, "Thanks..we should get back to the office.." I said,

"Good idea.." Tony rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

———

In Your Point of View~..

A few months later~

I was sitting on the couch watching TV, Tony was supposed to be here by now. I sighed softly as I aimed to forget about the addictive billionaire. "This way I can actually get some work done."

I grabbed a pencil and a sheet of paper, sitting at my special desk- my favorite desk in the entire office. I turned on the lamp and I started to draw, I didn't know what to draw so I started to draw some of my friends doing ridiculous things. I laughed softly as I started to color them.

No one here knew that I actually liked to have fun sometimes, I guess it's just that way people naturally see their boss.

I haven't texted Tony in about 12 hours, he said he was coming by to work on some things, I knew that he was probably with a hooker and forgot to wake up or something.

I stretch as I get up to go to a local coffee shop, I let everyone leave early, today just being a free day.

There was a guy sitting at a table that I usually sit at, I got my (f/d) and walked up to him, "Hey." I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

[(F/d)- Favorite Drink]

He looked up at me, "Oh..Hi." He smiled warmly.

"I'm Y/N." I still stood by the table.

"I'm M--" Tony interrupted.

I looked over at the short man who stormed his way inside of the rather small cafe, he walked up to me. "I've been looking all over for you, I was inside the building but no one was there. Who's this?" He asked.

"Um..a dude who's sitting at my favorite table.." I said in more of a question form.

"Oh? You want the table?" He was a little intimidated by Tony, "You can have it...I was just about to go anyways.." He got up and brushed past Tony.

Tony growled softly, "There's something off about that dude."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at a napkin the dude left behind.

It read: 'My name's Michael, here's my number, XXX-XXX-XXXX' (I'm really lazy bros :3)

"What's that?" Tony asked trying to get it out of my hand, moving his chair closer to me so it won;t be as awkward when he tried to grab it.

Luckily, I was quicker, I crumbed the napkin in my hand and put it in my purse, "Nothing important to you...where were you? You were supposed to meet me an hour ago! And your breath smells like liquor." I crossed my arms.

He chuckled nervously and scratched his neck, "I went out with some friends."

"What kind of friends?" I rose a brow.

"Um...some people, I think you've seen them before." He said.

"The fact that you can't even tell me who you hang out with." I sighed and got up leaving the cafe about to walk home.

He chased after me, "Y/N!" He yelled running after me, running into a few people.

"Leave me alone." I stopped walking to let a car turn, this let him catch up completely.

"Why are you acting like this? Like we're dating?" He asked.

"Cause a few weeks ago, you told me you wanted to make this work!" I yelled at him.

He stood there, thinking over his actions from the previous night, "Oh.."

-----

A/N: Sorry I was gone for such a long time! I know you hear this a lot from me, but school is just simply asking too much from me, I've actually been studying cause I'm worrying about my GPA now, so yea, I won't have as much time to write, unless it's during the summer. I have also been trying to add some more emotion in the story so that it feels like it's leading to a certain point, I don't want to keep writing the same thing over and over and then you guys will get bored of it and stop reading, so I'm trying to add something interesting! If you have read this mini series in my other book you will know who Michael is and where this story is leading. So please leave some feedback in the comments, and I love you guys bye!

Word Count: 996 Words.

~3.10.18